ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4EUFAM & Seperation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zoeytful
Newly Registered
Egypt

Stamp 4EUFAM & Seperation

Post by zoeytful » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:00 am

Hello,

I'm a non-EU national and my Husband is an EU national with a British passport. We moved here in 2014, however, we separated in mid-2017. We didn't get divorced but we live in different houses. I also had to change my address for my bank but everything else is unchanged. I'm getting close to completing 5 years in the state and I have to apply for an extension with a form EU3. I have been working for the past five years (same job). My tax & PPS address are still unchanged (address-wise). I don't have any utility bills in my name and I don't know if that will affect my application. Can somebody advise what to do in such a situation? Thanks.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Re: Stamp 4EUFAM & Seperation

Post by finalversion_2k » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am

When you get your temp 6months stamp4 ?
When your stamp is going to expire?
Was he excersing his EU treaty rights in Ireland?

Please answer above.

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:45 am

as far as i know there is no requirement that u have to live under the same roof, if ur spouse is still working in Ireland as British citizen, and was doing so continuously for the last 5 years u can still apply for ut permanent resident card. Of course u need ur spouse cooperation to some extent, he has to show up with u in the garda station for ex.
In theory u have to mention every change in ur life circumstances o immigration, but if u did not do so far, maybe u can think of an explanation why u have different address

zoeytful
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by zoeytful » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:21 pm

My stamp is going to expire in September this year, I still didn't apply for a renewal. And yes he is exercising his EU treaty rights in Ireland. We both have been working in full-time jobs in Ireland for the past five years.

zoeytful
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by zoeytful » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:22 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am
When you get your temp 6months stamp4 ?
When your stamp is going to expire?
Was he excersing his EU treaty rights in Ireland?

Please answer above.
My stamp is going to expire in September this year, I still didn't apply for a renewal. And yes he is exercising his EU treaty rights in Ireland. We both have been working in full-time jobs in Ireland for the past five years.