ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fast food franchise.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FM911
Newly Registered
Oman

fast food franchise.

Post by FM911 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:38 am

Hi Immigration board team,

I am planning to open a well known fast food franchise.

The franchise will be newly constructed, where i will pay GBP. 45k for construction. will this amount counted in 200k investment.

Also i have to pay GBP. 50k for using the name of fast food chain. will this counted in 200k investment.

FM911
Newly Registered
Oman

tier -1 business plan

Post by FM911 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:43 am

Hi Team,

I wanna open a fast food franchise, As per your experience what are the chances to get the visa if i submit the business plan for fast food franchise?

FM911
Newly Registered
Oman

remaining amount of business account.

Post by FM911 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 am

Hi Team,

I opening a business where i can invest approx GBP 100k in 3 years, remaining amount will be in my business account.

is it mandatory to invest all 200k in 3 years or i can keep the remaining amount in my business account?

marcnath

Re: fast food franchise.

Post by marcnath » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:42 am

As long as the money is not going to a previous business owner, the spent does not have to be deducted from the investment amount.

It is not about what it is spent for but who is receiving the money.

You need to invest all the money into your business. (that does not mean you have spend it)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

FM911
Newly Registered
Oman

Post by FM911 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:34 am

And chances to get the visa if i submit the subjected business plan ?

the visa fees and health charges is a big amount, and i believe if they refuse they will not return fees. so better go with the business plan in which they are interested to give visa.

what do you say!!!

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:09 pm

FM911 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:34 am
And chances to get the visa if i submit the subjected business plan ?

the visa fees and health charges is a big amount, and i believe if they refuse they will not return fees. so better go with the business plan in which they are interested to give visa.

what do you say!!!
If anyone ever tells you they can tell the chances of getting a visa, run away from them as fast as you can.

Yes, if your visa is refused, you don't get the fees back.

But there is no "business plan" that they are interested in (at least under the current immigration rules). From feedback we have seen, they are more concerned about the genuineness of the business and the entrepreneur.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:55 pm

They do refund the health surcharge though