ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dublin - UK = Help please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Trifling_Man
Newly Registered

Dublin - UK = Help please

Post by Trifling_Man » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:48 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forums, I have a question...
I tried to get in to UK before but I tried thru London and I got denied and I got sent back to USA I was illegal there in USA so I got deported back to my country, Mexico. So... I tried one more time to get into Northern Ireland, but I tried thru Dublin this time and I got in, my fiance is born in here and she doesn't want me to leave, I got in thru dublin but i'm staying in the north, is there anything I can do to stay here? They also said in customs if i didn't get out in time they were gonna call the uk police and tell them where i am so they can come and pick me up, is that possible?
I'm 19yrs old and i'm citizen of Mexico.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Dublin - UK = Help please

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:32 am

Trifling_Man wrote:Hello, I'm new to the forums, I have a question...
I tried to get in to UK before but I tried thru London and I got denied and I got sent back to USA I was illegal there in USA so I got deported back to my country, Mexico. So... I tried one more time to get into Northern Ireland, but I tried thru Dublin this time and I got in, my fiance is born in here and she doesn't want me to leave, I got in thru dublin but i'm staying in the north, is there anything I can do to stay here? They also said in customs if i didn't get out in time they were gonna call the uk police and tell them where i am so they can come and pick me up, is that possible?
Very possible u'll be removed and banned for 10 years and you deserve it to with such wanton regard for other countries rules.

Sorry and all that....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:45 pm

YOU CAN SELL YR SCRIPT TO Hollywood

may get good response and chance to live in Dreamland

ci07jjs

Post by ci07jjs » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:40 pm

you could consider fiance visa, but could be complicated in your case as you have breached your current immigration status.

netacct

Post by netacct » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:03 pm

take your fiance with you to Mexico :lol:

Trifling_Man
Newly Registered

Post by Trifling_Man » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:49 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Very possible u'll be removed and banned for 10 years and you deserve it to with such wanton regard for other countries rules.

Sorry and all that....
Dude, I had no other choice, my parents migrated to USA when I was little, so I lived my whole life in USA, also I'm 19, and I'm already banned from USA for 10 years.. I don't need to be banned from other countries, I can't get married to her because she doesn't have an irish passport, which sucks.. I thought I could get better answers or options in this board.... *rolls eyes*

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:01 pm

Where was your fiancee born? What is her nationality? How old is she?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Trifling_Man wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

Sorry and all that....
Dude, I had no other choice, my parents migrated to USA when I was little, so I lived my whole life in USA, also I'm 19, and I'm already banned from USA for 10 years.. I don't need to be banned from other countries, I can't get married to her because she doesn't have an irish passport, which sucks.. I thought I could get better answers or options in this board.... *rolls eyes*
So why not return to Mexico and apply for a fiancee visa via the normal legal route instead of risking another ban?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Trifling_Man
Newly Registered

Post by Trifling_Man » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Mr Rusty wrote:Where was your fiancee born? What is her nationality? How old is she?
She was born in Northern Ireland, she's 17 turning 18 this december, we been together for 3 years. She was the British Passport but can obtain the Irish passport.

Trifling_Man
Newly Registered

Post by Trifling_Man » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Wanderer wrote: So why not return to Mexico and apply for a fiancee visa via the normal legal route instead of risking another ban?
How does that work out?

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Trifling_Man wrote:
Wanderer wrote: So why not return to Mexico and apply for a fiancee visa via the normal legal route instead of risking another ban?
How does that work out?
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk