ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) NEW ONLINE UPLOADING DOCUMENTS QUERY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

FLR(M) NEW ONLINE UPLOADING DOCUMENTS QUERY

Post by ariamus » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:35 pm

Our next step of the first FLR(M) extension is to upload documents to the Sopra Steria UKVACS website which states as below.

I hope the detail is of some help to others but I am also requesting advice from members that under which ‘optional documents’ categories should I include what documents?

Screen 1:
Upload your documents
You must upload your supporting documents online before your appointment, and you must bring your original supporting documents with you to your appointment.

Screen 2:
Upload your documents
To upload your supporting documents click on the upload documents link for each member of your group to access their document upload page.

Visa applicants

Name....................Action....................Status
Applicant name............Upload documents.....-

Screen 3:
Documents for Applicant name
Below is a checklist for the documents you must provide. Please ensure that you:
• check the supporting document guidance on GOV.UK for your application route
• organise and upload your supporting documents in the correct categories below
• ensure you upload your files in PDF, JPG and PNG format only, no larger than 6MB per file

You must bring your original supporting documents with you to the service point.

Mandatory documents for Applicant name
Below is a list of mandatory document categories for your application route. Please ensure that you provide a document in each of these categories.

Document Type....................Status

> Proof of Identity / Travel History
Evidence of Sponsor name’s immigration status in the UK, the biometric residence permit for Applicant name

> Proof of Application
Declaration signed by spouse or civil partnerYour spouse or civil partner should download, sign and return the following declaration: Your partner's relationship declaration for married partners and civil partners, The passport issued by Pakistan for Applicant name

Optional documents

Below is a list of optional document categories. Please ensure you read the supporting document guidance on GOV.UK for your application route before including documents in the below categories. For some applications routes, ‘Optional’ documents offer you the ability to provide evidence in a number of categories at your discretion to satisfy immigration rules.

Document Type....................Status

> Other

> Residence in the UK

> Finances

> Proof of Business

> Life Events

> Medical Information

> Sponsors / Employment

> Educational

MY QUESTION

From my documents (in respect of Optional Documents) below, have I chosen a suitable category above?

English A2 certificate Other

Marriage certificate Urdu Other
Marriage certificate English translation Other
Marriage registration certificate English/Urdu Other

Items of correspondence (to evidence we live together) Residence in the UK
Letter from sponsor parent confirming initial residence with them Residence in the UK
Sponsor land registry confirming current property ownership Residence in the UK
Sponsor mortgage statement Residence in the UK
Letter from Council confirming property is suitable Residence in the UK
Council Tax bills 2017-18 and 2018-19 Residence in the UK

Sponsor employer letter Sponsors / Employment
Sponsor 6 months payslips Sponsors / Employment
Sponsor 6 months bank statements Sponsors / Employment

Also if you can suggest any other documents I should include please let me know.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: FLR(M) NEW ONLINE UPLOADING DOCUMENTS QUERY

Post by ariamus » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:43 pm

Is anyone able to advise?

Artur111
Russia

Post by Artur111 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:19 pm

ariamus wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:43 pm
Is anyone able to advise?
Hello Ariamus,

Have you found out at the end if the way you uploaded your supporting documents in relevant categories was right one?

Many thanks!

Albert Einstein

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:48 pm

Artur111 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:19 pm
Hello Ariamus,

Have you found out at the end if the way you uploaded your supporting documents in relevant categories was right one?

Many thanks!
If he's not around, that is roughly similar to what categories I used except I put marriage certificate evidence in life events and bank statements under finances and had no issues. As long as the file names clearly indicate what evidence the document is intended to provide, I don't think the categories matter much.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.