ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The University has now received your BRP but No Passport.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mobagir
Newly Registered
Mood:
Sudan

The University has now received your BRP but No Passport.

Post by mobagir » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:14 pm

I am a student applying from Poland. University sent me saying they have received my BRP, but the TLS contact company didn't update nor sent me any details on my passport.
At the time of application, I used the premium service and I was told it will take 5 days, which It did for the BRP, not the Passport.

Help what should I do?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: The University has now received your BRP but No Passport.

Post by sah10406 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:08 pm

mobagir wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:14 pm
Help what should I do?
Wait at least a week, maybe two. The Home Office's administrative and mailroom processes in two different countries are highly likely to be different.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: The University has now received your BRP but No Passport.

Post by sah10406 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:09 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:08 pm
mobagir wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:14 pm
Help what should I do?
Wait at least a week, maybe two. The Home Office's administrative and mailroom processes in two different countries are highly likely to be different, especially if one of them is an EU country without many visa applications.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.