ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i get appointment soon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raghavg
Newly Registered
India

can i get appointment soon

Post by raghavg » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:19 am

Hello friends

I am applying for ILR for my wife.
Her VISA expires on 16/03/19
I have done with the application form but at the payment step i have choose to go with super priority service.
The note say i cant switch back to other option once i have proceeded further.
Can anyone please tell me will i get an appointment before the expiry of her VISA on 16/03/2019 ...?

Is there any way to get appointments like next day / same day cos her employer is very particular of her VISA

Please help.

Thank you in advance

Raghav

Casa

Re: can i get appointment soon

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:40 am

raghavg wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:19 am
Hello friends

I have done with the application form but at the payment step i have choose to go with super priority service.
Can anyone please tell me will i get an appointment before the expiry of her VISA on 16/03/2019 ...?

Is there any way to get appointments like next day / same day cos her employer is very particular of her VISA

Please help.

Thank you in advance

Raghav
https://www.soprasteria.com/docs/librar ... rvices.pdf
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

raghavg
Newly Registered
India

Post by raghavg » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:44 am

Thanks for the reply.

AS you sent me that link , i was looking at that ...
can i be sure to get an appointment soon..???

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:50 am

"Date and time
If you want to visit one of these service points you can book an appointment:
up to 28 days in advance
the same day
the next day
outside of standard office hours
"

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/help-support/o ... ppointment
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Zeppi01

Post by Zeppi01 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 am

Hi,
I had this question before I applied. Based on my experience for an FLR(M) online application submitted very early on 18/2/2019. Where I wanted an appointment within 2 weeks.
Availability of Steria appointments:

Local centres (salibury, reading, bristol) - no appointments available (in the two weeks)

London Premium - same day, next day and every other day (not sure about weekends) for extra £260

Cardiff - end of second week £100

Birmingham - 2/3 days time £100 (i.e. Wednesday same week - I applied early hours Monday)

Hope that helps

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:08 am

raghavg wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:19 am
Hello friends

Please help.

Thank you in advance

Raghav
The online application submission date is considered the application date. You don’t necessarily have to get the appointment before the expiry of the visa. You get 2 months to book an appointment. As long as you submit the application intime, your fine and protected by section 3c till a decision is made and your right to work continues.

Having said that, to be honest, dont rely on the local libraries. They are disappointing. The core centres are better and quick. But the core centres are only 6 in UK. If you have a core centre close to you or you are willing to travel to one I am pretty sure you can get a free appointment within 7 days of if you pay you can get same/next day appointments. But do not rely for the same or next day appointments on the enhanced local libraries.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.