ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

USA visa help URGENT

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

r_majid

USA visa help URGENT

Post by r_majid » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:22 pm

Could someone please help with the following.

My husband came to uk in December 2018 on a spouse Visa and has been in the uk with me since then.

His mum and brother are in USA. His mother has been diagnosed with cancer so he wishes to visit her in the USA .

He has a pakistani passport his ID card and the Uk BRP card.

Could somebody tell me what we need to do. How do I apply for his visa for USA what does he need which forms do we fill. I have bo idea where to begin and am very stressed due to the circumstances in which we're having to go to the USA.

Thanks in advance.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: USA visa help URGENT

Post by max307 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:43 pm

r_majid wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:22 pm
Could someone please help with the following.

My husband came to uk in December 2018 on a spouse Visa and has been in the uk with me since then.

His mum and brother are in USA. His mother has been diagnosed with cancer so he wishes to visit her in the USA .

He has a pakistani passport his ID card and the Uk BRP card.

Could somebody tell me what we need to do. How do I apply for his visa for USA what does he need which forms do we fill. I have bo idea where to begin and am very stressed due to the circumstances in which we're having to go to the USA.

Thanks in advance.
https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/tourism- ... -to-apply/
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.