ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa or EEA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pranab0077

EEA Family Permit Parents

Post by pranab0077 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:03 am

Hi All
My non-EEA parents would like to make a visit to the UK as they were refused to get a visit visa.
As an EU citizen,I would like to bring them through EEA family permit.
Just wondering, to show them, dependent, how long should I send them money?

What other documents could I include to make the application more reasonable to get the
EEA permit for my parents as they only need to visit us.

Thank you

pranab0077

EEA Family permit after visit visa refusal

Post by pranab0077 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Hi All
I am an EU national.
My parents had applied for a tourist visa in March 2018but, they were refused.
When they applied, they showed financially well solvent and earning income from property rent.
Unfortunately, they were refused.

This time, I am planning to apply for the EEA family permit and I started sending them money in order to show the proof of dependency.

My questions: Will it be questioned from their visit visa application about their previous solvency and income info while they will submit an EEA family permit showing dependency on me?
I saw in the forum that someone got refused as he tried for a visit visa before and submitted his income, property details along with his visit visa application.
So, during the EEA family application, he was questioned on the previous visit visa income details that went opposite line of his dependency claim of an EU family relative.

Thanks to giving me your valuable suggestions.

pranab0077

Visit visa or EEA

Post by pranab0077 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:35 am

Hi all
My parents in law were refused twice for a visit visa as my wife is an EU national.
Should my parents in law try for EEA family permit this time?

But, we were told that they showed their property, income or some stability in their previous
visit visa, their dependency on us may not be believable for their EEA permit.

So, we're confused this time about the type of their application. Just to mention that they only want to visit us for their grandchildren and don't wanna to settle or stay in the UK as they are well settled in their country of origin.

can you guys give me your valuable suggestions, pls?

kamoe

Re: Visit visa or EEA

Post by kamoe » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:21 am

What's their nationality?
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:23 am

kamoe wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:21 am
Previous topics on the visitor visa issues. Parents are Indian.

general-uk-immigration-forum/bank-trans ... l#p1746484

Topic also merged with previous EEA FP question in December 2018.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:35 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:23 am
kamoe wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:21 am
Previous topics on the visitor visa issues. Parents are Indian.

general-uk-immigration-forum/bank-trans ... l#p1746484

Topic also merged with previous EEA FP question in December 2018.
Thanks!
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:54 am

pranab0077 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:35 am
Just to mention that they only want to visit us for their grandchildren and don't wanna to settle or stay in the UK as they are well settled in their country of origin.
Then they should apply for a Visitor Visa. If they are not your dependents, they cannot apply for a Family Permit. That would be to tell a lie to the Home Office, and it's against the terms of use of this forum for anyone to advise you to do that.

I see from your other messages that they have already been refused twice a visitor visa due to their bank statements not showing transactions transparently. Unfortunately, and please note I'm thinking out loud here as I am unfamiliar with your context, as it seems they live in a cash society, the only solution I can think of in this case is to take the time and organize all future income starting right now, so that instead of crediting unjustified large lump sums in their bank account (as it seems they have been doing), credit the smaller transactions in a way that is true, clear and relevant (e.g. rent received for X property; profit made on Y business; sale of Z item, or whatever makes sense, it's clear, and organized) with an appropriate reference. In 6 months' time their bank statement will look much better and they might be in a better position to apply again.

pranab0077

Post by pranab0077 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:09 pm

kamoe wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:54 am
pranab0077 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:35 am
Just to mention that they only want to visit us for their grandchildren and don't wanna to settle or stay in the UK as they are well settled in their country of origin.
Then they should apply for a Visitor Visa. If they are not your dependents, they cannot apply for a Family Permit. That would be to tell a lie to the Home Office, and it's against the terms of use of this forum for anyone to advise you to do that.

I see from your other messages that they have already been refused twice a visitor visa due to their bank statements not showing transactions transparently. Unfortunately, and please note I'm thinking out loud here as I am unfamiliar with your context, as it seems they live in a cash society, the only solution I can think of in this case is to take the time and organize all future income starting right now, so that instead of crediting unjustified large lump sums in their bank account (as it seems they have been doing), credit the smaller transactions in a way that is true, clear and relevant (e.g. rent received for X property; profit made on Y business; sale of Z item, or whatever makes sense, it's clear, and organized) with an appropriate reference. In 6 months' time their bank statement will look much better and they might be in a better position to apply again.
Hi Kamoea
Thank you for your response.I suppose your suggestion is likely practical as well as appropriate in their case, We also would not like to reverse the type of application as the objective will be the same in both cases-they would not like to get settled here apart from their visit. The transaction is being held at present until it will not look like as decent as it should be.
I would like to appreciate and thank you once again to give your suggestion for my query.If there would be any query or problem, I'd like to post again and hope I will be responded from the respected members here.