ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Validity of HSMP Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

syed786
Newly Registered

Validity of HSMP Letter

Post by syed786 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:03 am

This is my first post in this forum... I got my HSMP Approved from India on March 5th 2008 and as per the letter, the validity of the letter is for 6 months. What I wanted to check with the senior members is:- Till which date can I reach VFS office and file my Tier 1 Application( I will fall under HSMP transitional arrangement).

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:26 pm

Assuming your approval letter is dated 05-Mar-08, you can submit your EC application latest by 04-Sep-08 (6 calendar months).

But If I were you, I would rather submit my EC application before 180 days are over (latest by 31-Aug-08 ) rather than 6 calendar months (184 days) time limit ... just to be on the safe side !!

regards

syed786
Newly Registered

Few Questions

Post by syed786 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:41 am

As i am applying for my Entry Clearnace this Friday along with my spouse and kid as Dependants, hence I had some question, would really appreciate response. I had searched the forum and couldnt find answers, hence asking them

Q1) In the Integra Form for Previous Earning Assessment while providing the Employers Telephone #, does it have to be number for the HR Manger or can it also be for a Senior Officer HR who deals with Verification.

Q2) As I am providing statements from my Joint Account(With Spouse) for Maintainence Proof, Do I need to get an Affidavit from my Spouse that its ok to show the funds as maintainence proof.

Q3) I could locate new form (AUGUST) for VAF9 and PBS Appendix 1(AUGUST) but for VAF10 it still shows July(Eventhough the VAF10 Guide shows AUGUST). Does anyone know if there is an updated form for VAF10 also

Q4) In regards to VAF10(DEPENDANT FORM).. i am confused about Question no 5.2 where it says "Please state amount of money available and total number of dependants". As I am applying for Spouse and my Daughter as Dependants, what do I mention on their VAF10 form for the question # 5.2

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:40 pm

1. Contact details of anyone in your organization who can accurately verify your details, if and when contacted by Integra.

2. No affidavit needed. Joint accounts with spouse are accepted as valid evidence. If you still wish to submit something to the effect then a letter on plain paper wherein your spouse confirms that the monies held in the joint account are readily and immediately accessible to you.

3. Use the forms available here

4. Money Available = 2800 + (1600 x Number of dependents)

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

srinivasgunda
Newly Registered

Validity of HSMP Approval Letter

Post by srinivasgunda » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:43 am

Hi guys
My friend had a problem...She got HSMP approval letter in Feb 2008 and her Entry clearence was rejected and the mentioned the following reason

'Your Payslips are of a type that are easily reproduced and are not in a condition that reflects their age. They seem to have producred in bulk rather than issued on or around the day that you are paid, as would be reasonable to expect.'

Honestly they are issued by her employer...
Then she sent for review in March 08 and waiting from last 5 months...
in the last call to VFC review team they said my frined turn will come on Sept 22nd.

my question is :
1. As we know HSMP approval letter is valid for six months..(by this time 6 months over)..
in this case if they reject is there any possiblity to my frined to make fresh EC application?
2. Will she eligible to apply fresh Tier1 application. if they reject on all cases?

3. on what basis they will say' they are not aged'? Do they use any instrument to find the age of a document?

Please advise

Regards
Sri

NutanRaj

Re: Validity of HSMP Approval Letter

Post by NutanRaj » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 pm

I think senior guys like sushda can help you

pyke

Post by pyke » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:44 pm

srinivasgunda wrote:
1. As we know HSMP approval letter is valid for six months..(by this time 6 months over)..
in this case if they reject is there any possiblity to my frined to make fresh EC application?
2. Will she eligible to apply fresh Tier1 application. if they reject on all cases?
She won't be able to make a fresh EC application if the letter is no longer valid.

Yes, she should be able to make a fresh Tier 1 application after that.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:59 pm

srinivasgunda wrote:1. As we know HSMP approval letter is valid for six months..(by this time 6 months over)..
What review has your friend requested? A request to review EC decision or an HSMP review??? Did the ECO question authenticity of payslips submitted for HSMP approval (to claim points for earnings), or payslips to support EC application (as evidence of ability to maintain self in UK initially) or both? If authenticity of payslips submitted for HSMP has been questioned (and EC rejected as a result), I am afraid the HSMP approval itself might be in doubt.
srinivasgunda wrote:2. Will she eligible to apply fresh Tier1 application. if they reject on all cases?
Yes, if eligible.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

NutanRaj

Post by NutanRaj » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Thanks sushdmehta for clarification...
My cousin also in the same situation...

EC questioned the authentication of Pay slip...

He send for review...3 months over no clue...

After 100 of phone calls and mails they said that they will see my cousin case on 25th of sept

I dont know what will happened