ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrfp application refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

miankhan819

Want variation application

Post by miankhan819 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Dear Sirs
I submitted my flrfp in September 2018. Now I want to variation my application flrM. How I can do it? Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: Want variation application

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:28 am

Apply for FLR(M) as normal. Include a covering letter, expressing your intention to vary
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:32 am

Thank you
Do I have to pay visa fee and NHS fee again or will be adjust from my previous flrfp application?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:45 pm

You should pay them again
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:49 pm

So my previous flrfp application all fee and NHS will be non refundable?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:00 pm

Guide
When the original and variation applications are made online, the applicant will have paid 2 fees. The higher fee will be retained and you must refund the lower fee.

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:02 pm

Thank you zimba
I have one question for my husband naturalisation/citizenship he is eligible to apply after one year spending on Ilr. But his passport and biometric card sent with my flrfp application and its at home office. When filling online citizenship application do he must send with application or still he can apply?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:10 pm

miankhan819 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:02 pm
Thank you zimba
I have one question for my husband naturalisation/citizenship he is eligible to apply after one year spending on Ilr. But his passport and biometric card sent with my flrfp application and its at home office. When filling online citizenship application do he must send with application or still he can apply?
Please ask your citizenship questions in the British citizenshi sub forum, link below, and not in this topic or sub forum please.

british-citizenship/

Note that he needs his passport and BRP card for citizenship.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Dear Sirs me and my husband are very great full to all helping us.
I have one very confused question before vary my flrfp application to flrM. Could you please help me?
In sept 2018 when my flrho application refused without appeal right and within 14 days I have submitted flrfp new application. In refusal my right to work was cancel but still I have submitted my 2017/2018 tax return.
May I know please can I add my income and my husband income together to qualify flrM financial requirement for vary the application?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:22 pm

Yes, assuming the income was accrued only when you had the right to work

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Right to work cancelled sept 2018. 2017/2018 tax return submitted I had right to work. Is it still amounts not assuming?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:04 pm

Tax year for self assessment ends in April. So you should be fine relying on that tax return

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 am

my tax return 2017/2018 submitted on Nov 2018 net profit £10500
husband tax return 2017/2018 submitted on sept 2018 net profit £19500.
We both had paid tax bill on 30 January 2019.
If me and my husband 4 month old tax return details are attach with flrM application should me fine to meet financial? Or do we have to get latest date details from account?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 am

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:02 am

Thank you very much given me link. I went through the link reading all paragraph unfortunately still I could not find my answer. Can my self employed income will be count, wheather right to work cancelled after April ending 2017/2018 tax return.
Would you mind please tell me the paragraph no in link related my question?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:52 pm

I already answered that:
Zimba wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:04 pm
Tax year for self assessment ends in April. So you should be fine relying on that tax return
The guide tells you clearly how to rely on your self employed salary (category)

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:13 pm

Dear Sirs I have met one solicitor today unfortunately he told me my wife income will not count as present she do not have right to work. he made me more confused and worry about. Could you please tell me what is correct law implementing in regarding my wife income? Thank you

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Dear Sirs
My husband tax is 2017/2018 tax return submitted £19500. 2018/2019 tax return will be submit after 5 April 2019 as we can not submit now.
My question is if my husband interim account made by chartered accountant and show income £28000 from feb2018 - Feb2019 and account will be submit in April. Does it meet income threshold for dependents flrM application? Thank you

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:09 pm

Dear Sirs
Thank you a lots being helping me in my immigration problem.
I have a one question before submit my variation application flrfp to flrM.
I submitted flrfp out of time application. Now I want to variation flrM caused I have meet the all flrM requirement. What is the immigration law say in this scenario? can applicant variation application when first application was out if time/without leave to remain?
Thank you

miankhan819

Flrfp application refused

Post by miankhan819 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:53 pm

Dear Sirs my flrfp application refused again. I am completely exhausted. I don't know what to do next. Could you please help me? Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Flrfp application refused

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 am

miankhan819 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:53 pm
Dear Sirs my flrfp application refused again. I am completely exhausted. I don't know what to do next. Could you please help me? Thank you
What are the reasons for refusal in the letter?

Having asked previously about varying to FLR(M), did you not do that??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:51 pm

I was waiting April to my husband send 2018-2019 tax return to fulfill £27400 threshold. Unfortunately flrfp refused. While home is sent back to me my original passport to sit in English exam for 60 days time given. I had pass and sent back passport with certificate on 7 March 2019 but home office refused application before my documents receive and did not wait 60 days time frame given.
Reason in refusal given:
It’s very long can I write down or possibly send you email

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:53 pm

You can post the refusal in this topic. I don't give out (and it is not permitted) my personal email address.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

miankhan819

Post by miankhan819 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:15 am

Here is refusal:
Reason for decision:
Thank you for your application of 10 Oct 2018. Your application has not been considered by the Secretary of State personally, but by an official acting on her behalf.
Immigration history:
It is noted that you along with three dependent children’s entered the uk on 8 may 2013 with entry clearance as the dependants of PST study worker your husband valid 13 March 2013 until 2 January 2015.
On 24 dec 2014 you have applied for leave to remain as spouse with children’s as your dependents and application was refused on 13 June 2015 with a right of appeal. You appealed against this decision and the appeal was dismissed on7 dec 2016. You sought permission to appeal to the first tier tribunal which was refused on 27 June 2017 and you sought permission to appeal to the upper tier tribunal which was dismissed on 17 aug 2017.
On 23 aug 2017 you applied for leave to remain in the uk with children’s as your dependents and application was refused under paragraph 353 with no right of appeal on 27 sept 2018.
Basis of claim/application:
You claim that your husband has been granted ILR in the uk he work in uk and thr your children’s are in school on the uk and you and your family have established a private life and family life in the uk.
Repeat claim/application:
You have previously had an human rights claim refused with right of appeal. On 23 dec2014 you applied for leave to remain. This was refused on 12 June 2015 and your subsequent appeal was dismissed on7 dec 2016. You then submitted an application for leave to remain outside the immigration rules on 23 aug 2017 and this was considered to determine whether or is either a repeat claim or fresh claim. However it was established that your submission did not amount to a fresh claim and the application was refused on 27 dept 2018. Therefore your current claim has been considered to determine whether it is either a repeat claim or a fresh claim. We have done this consideration under paragraph 353 of the immigration rules (HC395 as amended).
Paragraph 353 of the immigration rules states:
When a human right or protection claim has been refused or withdrawn or treated as withdrawn under paragraph 333c ofvthese rules and any appeal relating to that claim is no linger pending, the decision maker will consider any further submissions and, if rejected will then determine whether they amount to a fresh claim. The submission will amount to fresh claim if they are significant different from the material that has previously been considered. The submission will only be significantly different if the content:
1. Had not already been considered and
2 taken together with the previously considered material created a realistic prospect of succuess notwithstanding its rejection.
Elements of claim/evidence not previously considered:
Careful consideration has been given to whether your submission amount to a fresh claim. Although your submission have been subjected to anxious scrutiny, it is not accepted that they would have a realistic prospect off success before an immigration judge in light of the reason set out above in particular.
You have raised no evidence of any insurmountable obstacles that would prevent your husband, from being able to leave the uk and return to Pakistan with you and your children and continuing your family and private iLife overseas: therefore you would fail to meet EX.1 of the immigration rules. It is therefore accepted that all your submission have been previously considered.
You have not raised any further claim that have not been already considered by secectary of state.
All your submission have therefore been considered previously and your submission are not significantly different from the evidence that has previously been considered. Therefore they do not amount to a fresh claim. It was previously determined that the exceptional grounds you raised in connection to your previous claim were insufficiently compelling to indicate that leave to remain outside of the immigration rules was appropriate. In the absence of any additional evidence or claim it is not accepted that the exceptions grounds raised in your previous claim are sufficient to indicate that refusing you leave to remain would lead to unjustifiably harsh consequences as outlined in paragraph GEN.3.2. of appendix FM.
As your submission do not crest a realistic prospect of success before an immigration judge, they do not amount to fresh claim.
Your representative have cited a number of case law ruling on support of your assertion that removing you from the uk would be a disproportionate interference in your private life under article 8 of the ECHR.
Regard had been had tobyour compliance. It is noted that after your visa expired and your subsequent application were tefuse. You have failed to leave the uk but instead choose to remain in the uk illegally. It is considered that your personal history. Character. Conduct and employment record are not sufficiently compelling to justify allowing you to remain in the uk.
Length of time in the uk accursed for reason beyond the migrants control after their human right or asylum claim has been submitted or refused.
Regard has been had to your length of time in the uk it is noted that you have lived in uk for 6 year. It is considered that your length of residence is not sufficient compelling to justify allowing you to remain in the uk.
Careful consideration had been given to all these circumstances individually and together but for the reason given above it is not accepted that there are exceptional circumstances in your case considered sufficiently compelling to justify allowing you to remain in the uk.

Please advise me what to do next? Thank you

akwasi owusu
Newly Registered

Post by akwasi owusu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Do any of your children have a british passport or indefinite leave to remain prior to the FLRFP application?