ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife needs Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cernomorec
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Wife needs Help

Post by cernomorec » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:38 am

Dear All,

I need your urgent advise. My wife applied yesterday for ILR following the 5 years (spouse of British citizen) route, using the cheapest option i.e. sending the documents by post etc

By mistake she included in the pack her original passport.

She now needs to do the Biometric checks, but does not have her passport with her.

What options does she has ?

Many thanks in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Wife needs Help

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:40 am

She only needs the barcoded letter as far as I am aware for biometrics at the post office.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cernomorec
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by cernomorec » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:56 am

Thank you for your swift reply !

If that is indeed the case, it will be great. She has just arrived, in tears, in a post office to try to do the biometrics there....Fingers crossed!

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:15 pm

Please wipe off her tears and take her out for dinner. Good luck for her ILR if wife of british citizen getting ILR will not be a problem