ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director salary

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahul190
Mood:
India

Director salary

Post by rahul190 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:59 pm

Hi,

I'm on entrepreneurship visa and going to apply for PR in 2020

I am director of my company and for salary I take every month, I get payslips every month

1. Is that okay to have a payslip as a director for my salary I receive?
2. Do I have to submit this payslip when I apply for PR? (need to have it in right software that's acceptable by HO which make me question that)
3. I want to buy another business on leasehold, it's a retail store & post office, can I take business loan from bank?
4. If yes, I will be director of my company and in post office another director will be post master and I'll be working as sub post master into post office, is that okay?
5. If I buy another business, do I have to submit final accounts of all businesses that I have while doing application for PR?

marcnath

Re: Director salary

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:18 pm

rahul190 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:59 pm
Hi,

I'm on entrepreneurship visa and going to apply for PR in 2020

I am director of my company and for salary I take every month, I get payslips every month

1. Is that okay to have a payslip as a director for my salary I receive?
2. Do I have to submit this payslip when I apply for PR? (need to have it in right software that's acceptable by HO which make me question that)
3. I want to buy another business on leasehold, it's a retail store & post office, can I take business loan from bank?
4. If yes, I will be director of my company and in post office another director will be post master and I'll be working as sub post master into post office, is that okay?
5. If I buy another business, do I have to submit final accounts of all businesses that I have while doing application for PR?
1. Why shouldn't it be ?
2. No
3. Why not ?
4. Yes
5. No
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

rahul190
Mood:
India

Re: Director salary

Post by rahul190 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Okay, thank you for your advice