ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to overturn a curtailment decision.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

How to overturn a curtailment decision.

Post by wayne2019 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:00 am

I met my girlfriend in 2010, she was in UK illegally yet I was not made aware of this until some time later.... Few yrs anyway... My wife is mauritiun and I'm born here British. My wife's visa I tried to cancel after my wife walked out and claimed she was homeless recently in January, she was not she was welcome to stay in my home but now she is using domestic abuse as an excuse to get what she desires and that's a council flat and indefinite. her visa will not be curtailed, so despite being here originally as a overstayer, but we got married in 2012 and i fell for her and in love with her then realised I got duped into a fake marriage scam making it look real as possible to fool everybody, she would speak in English at first but then after marriage she talked French around me talking in French all the time I don't speak French, and then our problems started from arguing in house either every other day or weekly and my wife walked out on me in Jan 2019, I believe it was an elaborate plan to fight with me only i kept my cool all the time or just walked away from her. She is just using domestic abuse as an excuse, yet I have tried to get her deported as she's lied to home office on her applications every 2 years on renewal of visa as a spouse, she now got pregnant without telling me and now she's using my British child to try to stay here in UK, and i am fighting my corner to not let her use my daughter for this purpose to just stay in the UK indefinitely. I am vulnerable most of the time and I was duped into this marriage.. She is mauritiun i am British born and had no idea what was happening.. I need to know what my step next is to stop her applying as have received letter by home office saying they won't be cancelling her visa under the curtailment route. I'm shocked as I literally sent in a 60 page document 2 months ago, along with evidences of wrong doing and fraud and I want to take this matter higher or to appeal against home office decision they have made a mistake. I also want to approach the government and the press to raise this case to public domain and warn others out there not get into relationships with mauritiuns as it dont last long they have agenda to use people over here in UK just to get visa and settle and i find this absolutely appealing. ... Can I say also in January she took me to court on a no molestation order and alleged 35 allegations, I represented myself and still do and i urged the judge to drop this and it was reduced from 35 to 5, now the 5 is being put down to 3 only, so i have a day hearing in April end of for the whole day and I am pushing for the non mole to be dropped as it shows she is lying already just to claim domestic abuse yet there has only been 1 instance of police being involved in me and had a caution. I'm in awe how she can use domestic abuse when it's verbal only yet i have proved this to court, even the judge in 2nd hearing demanded to dismiss the non mole on this but my wife did not agree to do so, judge was miffed a bit and annoyed, and it shows that my wife is using domestic abuse as an excuse to get legal aid and to stay in a hotel with my daughter of 5 years old, I'm willing to go public on this issue as I believe the home office have made a big mistake or clerical error. If someone could talk to me let me know where I can go from here i would really appreciate it, I've also spoken to my deputy mayor in my town as he is a client of mine... And I'm making an appointment with my local Mp Steve Reed, to complain of this loophole in the immigration sector. To be honest i feel ashamed to call myself British as this country's rules and legislations are so mixed up. Thankyou Wayne.

Casa

Re: How to overturn a curtailment decision.

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:12 am

Your post is very difficult to read without any paragraphs. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by wayne2019 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:53 pm

wayne2019 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:00 am
I met my girlfriend in 2010, she was in UK illegally yet I was not made aware of this until some time later.... Few yrs anyway...

My wife is mauritiun and I'm born here British.

My wife's visa I tried to cancel after my wife walked out and claimed she was homeless recently in January, she was not she was welcome to stay in my home but now she is using domestic abuse as an excuse to get what she desires and that's a council flat and indefinite.

Her visa will not be curtailed, so despite being here as a overstayed in 2009 to 2010,when she applied for visa she never told home office of this, but we got married in 2012 and i fell for her and in love with her then realised I got duped into a marriage scam making it look real as possible to fool everybody, she would speak in English at first but then after marriage she talked French around me talking in French all the time I don't speak French.

And then our problems started from arguing in house either every other day or weekly and my wife walked out on me in Jan 2019, I believe it was an elaborate plan to fight with me on purpose, only i kept my cool all the time or just walked away from her.

She is just using domestic abuse as an excuse, yet I have tried to get her deported as she's lied to home office on her applications every 2 years on renewal of visa as a spouse, she now got pregnant without telling me and now she's using my British child to try to stay here in UK, and i am fighting my corner to not let her use my daughter for this purpose to just stay in the UK indefinitely.

I am vulnerable most of the time and I was duped into this marriage.. She is mauritiun i am British born and had no idea what was happening after all why would I know anything about the home office or the policy and rules etc when I'm English.

I need to know what my step next is to stop her applying as have received letter by home office saying they won't be cancelling her visa under the curtailment route.

I'm shocked as I literally sent in a 60 page document 2 months ago, along with evidences of wrong doing and fraud and I want to take this matter higher or to appeal against home office decision they have made a mistake.

I also want to approach the government and the press to raise this case to the public domain and make it aware of the loophole that exists, and warn others out there not get into relationships with mauritiuns as it dont last long they have agenda to use people over here in UK just to get visa and settle and i find this absolutely appealing.

Can I say also in January she took me to court on a no molestation order and alleged 35 allegations, I represented myself and still do and i urged the judge to drop this and it was reduced from 35 to 5, now the 5 is being put down to 3 only, so i have a day hearing in April end of for the whole day and I am pushing for the non mole to be dropped as it shows she is lying already just to claim domestic abuse yet there has only been 1 instance of police being involved in me and had a caution.

I'm in awe how she can use domestic abuse when it's verbal only yet i have proved this to court by means of 3 yrs history of texts between us showing she is unstable and lots of audio recordings of her hitting or smacking my daughter and shouting and losing her temper with me.

Even the judge in 2nd hearing demanded to dismiss the non molestation on this but my wife did not agree to do so, judge was miffed a bit and annoyed, and it shows that my wife is using domestic abuse as an excuse to get legal aid and to stay in a hotel with my daughter of 5 years old, that we are paying for as a taxpayer, i'm willing to go public on this issue as I believe the home office have made a big mistake or clerical error.

If someone could talk to me let me know where I can go from here i would really appreciate it, I've also spoken to my deputy mayor in my town as he is a client of mine...

And I'm making an appointment with my local Mp Steve Reed, to complain of this loophole in the immigration sector.

To be honest i feel ashamed to call myself British as this country's rules and legislations are so mixed up.

Thankyou Wayne.

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by wayne2019 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:01 pm

wayne2019 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:53 pm
wayne2019 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:00 am
I met my girlfriend in 2010, she was in UK illegally yet I was not made aware of this until some time later.... Few yrs anyway...

My wife is mauritiun and I'm born here British.

My wife's visa I tried to cancel after my wife walked out and claimed she was homeless recently in January, she was not she was welcome to stay in my home but now she is using domestic abuse as an excuse to get what she desires and that's a council flat and indefinite.

Her visa will not be curtailed, so despite being here as a overstayer in 2009 to 2010, after arriving from Mauritius on a cruise ship that docked in Portsmouth she decided not to go back as she had a brother here and she was kept here in there flat told not to leave and keep quiet, and then she hatched her plan using there laptop and registering on multiple dating websites to find someone to see and settle down with. She

When she applied for her visa the same solicitor was French too creol speaking and he gave her advice on basically saying if you want to stay here in UK you need to get pregnant then i found out recently this solicitor was struck off for 2 years for fraud and helping loads of mauritiuns get here and stay here. She never told home office of this, but we got married in 2012 as i fell for her and in love with this beautiful lady,.

She even recently on text said I knew you were ugly and not good looking yet i still married you, but that's a confession to using me basically. I then realised I got duped into a marriage scam making it look real as possible in registry office she even duped my parents to attend and I wish I listened to there advice at the beginning as even they were apprehensive of her being here legally, she fooled everybody, she would speak in English at first but then after marriage she talked French around me talking in French all the time I don't speak French.

And then our problems started from arguing in house either every other day or weekly and my wife walked out on me in Jan 2019, I believe it was an elaborate plan to fight with me on purpose, only i kept my cool all the time or just walked away from her.

She is just using domestic abuse as an excuse, yet I have tried to get her deported as she's lied to home office on her applications every 2 years on renewal of visa as a spouse, she now got pregnant without telling me and now she's using my British child to try to stay here in UK, and i am fighting my corner to not let her use my daughter for this purpose to just stay in the UK indefinitely.

I am vulnerable most of the time and I was duped into this marriage.. She is mauritiun i am British born and had no idea what was happening after all why would I know anything about the home office or the policy and rules etc when I'm English.

I need to know what my step next is to stop her applying as have received letter by home office saying they won't be cancelling her visa under the curtailment route.

I'm shocked as I literally sent in a 60 page document 2 months ago, along with evidences of wrong doing and fraud and I want to take this matter higher or to appeal against home office decision they have made a mistake.

I also want to approach the government and the press to raise this case to the public domain and make it aware of the loophole that exists, and warn others out there not get into relationships with mauritiuns as it dont last long they have agenda to use people over here in UK just to get visa and settle and i find this absolutely appealing.

Can I say also in January she took me to court on a no molestation order and alleged 35 allegations, I represented myself and still do and i urged the judge to drop this and it was reduced from 35 to 5, now the 5 is being put down to 3 only, so i have a day hearing in April end of for the whole day and I am pushing for the non mole to be dropped as it shows she is lying already just to claim domestic abuse yet there has only been 1 instance of police being involved in me and had a caution.

I'm in awe how she can use domestic abuse when it's verbal only yet i have proved this to court by means of 3 yrs history of texts between us showing she is unstable and lots of audio recordings of her hitting or smacking my daughter and shouting and losing her temper with me.

Even the judge in 2nd hearing demanded to dismiss the non molestation on this but my wife did not agree to do so, judge was miffed a bit and annoyed, and it shows that my wife is using domestic abuse as an excuse to get legal aid and to stay in a hotel with my daughter of 5 years old, that we are paying for as a taxpayer, i'm willing to go public on this issue as I believe the home office have made a big mistake or clerical error.

If someone could talk to me let me know where I can go from here i would really appreciate it, I've also spoken to my deputy mayor in my town as he is a client of mine...

And I'm making an appointment with my local Mp Steve Reed, to complain of this loophole in the immigration sector.

To be honest i feel ashamed to call myself British as this country's rules and legislations are so mixed up.

Thankyou Wayne.

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23 pm

Sorry to read your story. But your daughter is 5 years old and she is british. Your wife has a custody of your daughter than its not possible to deport her. You first take full custody of your daughter and judge do not give any contact to your wife to see your daughter. Than she will be deported.

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by wayne2019 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Garry20g wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23 pm
Sorry
Gary thanks for reply however circumstances were that the wife walked out on the 21st January this year took my daughter early in morning to school but did not go to school she went instead to local family justice centre, who then took my wife and daughter to council to claim she is homeless but she wasn't..she claims she wants indefinite a council hse and independence from me... Total rubbish... From there my wife came back to me that very Monday in recorded phone calls and blackmailed me saying I'm not tell anyone where she is staying and what her intentions are. And i will bring your daughter and you can her pretty much every day. Only she went back on her word and stopped me from having my daughter, she told me Wayne I got a hotel for few days let me get the keys and i will come and see you for evening she had a hotel had the keys yet told not to be in touch with me, and the cheeky women had a shower in my house and cooked dinner too and then left for her hotel and the daughter stayed the night with me while I dropped her to school...
My wife is clever but not in technical side thats my department I am good at it. Thanks Gary.

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Well after reading this you don't look like behaving cool and more likely ready to take revenge at any cost.

first of all, Marriages broke down it has nothing to do with one race or a nationality so you cant really blame one country for your relationship.

given the circumstances, you are wasting your time, money, emotions and energy on the wrong direction. there is no way she will be out of UK unless you have a full custody of the child which seems to get very difficult. It is only possible either she agrees or under special circumstances of her being dangerous to child or bad character/ behavior or based on not being sound minded which is clearly not look like.

its good thing you are clearing yourselves from the charges she made against you because that will define the future course of actions for both of you in term of your daughter's up bringing/custody/decision making.

I think you should care about your daughter's well being at the moment rather going after the wife, she is the one having very difficult time at the moment. move on from the women because she is also a mother of your child no matter what her past is with you. Your daughter also needs her as well as you.

so by giving priority to your daughter's well being, I would say try to compromise for the sake of your daughter and make her up coming life as much comfortable as you can.

Right now, she is huge amount of mental and emotion pressure and if your wife not realizing this then you should be the one having technical mind with better vision.

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by wayne2019 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:02 am

I have only posted the basic stuff there is more my friend....Like money laundering to her native island without declaring tax or national insurance being paid, To having a 10 month affair while i was away on business trips in 2017, To have my daughter 4 at the time, diagnosed with cancer of the eye and is now blind in one eye for the rest of her life, To having her family do Karma on me aint working through.Voodoo, and witchcraft is a big thing in the South of Mauritius...Being an overstayer for 12 months, working cash in hand for multiple employers for 7 years and i never even saw the money it just disappeared weekly back home, Being an overstayer for 12 months,when i met her but never told me, Married me under false pretense in a registry office, So forgive me if i feel a bit negative or angry, most in my shoes would say and do alot of bad things, but not me i am calm and have already done what i have done...even gone as far as reporting it to BBC News and Watchdog as there is a loophole in the system of how people from abroad come here and work illegally undetected and get away with it then meet up with a british national to settle and after 4 yrs+ divorce easy peasy i say, just not with me i will fight her on this all the way and without laying any hands or fingers or talking to her, and she knows it.......Thats all i got to say on the matter sorry, am busy with my business, and making progress and becoming stronger now that she has gone no more controlling of me anymore i have my voice back. Yayy :)

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:55 am

Hi. The only simple answer is you need a full custody of your daughter. Than only she will deported. Otherwise it's not possible.

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by wayne2019 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:01 am

Garry20g wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:55 am
Hi. The only simple answer is you need a full custody of your daughter. Than only she will deported. Otherwise it's not possible.
Gary cause of the allegations and have it dropped from 35 to 5 to 3 now shows she is a liar, a she is playing the system, and i have documented and put in as evidence the aggressive conversations and the hitting out at my daughter while in the home here i have audio recordings of such a thing I have kept myself clean from my wife. But I have been told that possibly because we're still married by law and I am filing for divorce very soon just filling the paperwork in etc over next few days, that her curtailment won't be cancelled as home office know we are still legally married is this true do you know. Or does it not make a difference.

I have also got a solicitor ready to start the motions of a residency order a contact order and a prohibited steps order... So fingers crossed I can get all this done.

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:07 am

Hi. I think divorce can not change anything in your case because she has a 5 years old british daughter.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:09 am

She could apply for FLR(FP) Parent route, even if she only has supervised visit for example, as she has a British child.

HO likely took the child into account when deciding not to curtail her visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:32 pm

wayne2019 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:02 am
I have only posted the basic stuff there is more my friend....Like money laundering to her native island without declaring tax or national insurance being paid,

do you have any proofs for that??? if she was sending money somewhere then she must have register with the money transfer company and if she did then it was absolute legal. she might have shown your income as combine income being your spouse which is also normal and complete legal.

To having a 10 month affair while i was away on business trips in 2017,

why you didn't take that matter to court and divorce her that time?? this matter is also out of legal hands since you lived with her after the incident and didn't took any action within the six months knowing.

To have my daughter 4 at the time, diagnosed with cancer of the eye and is now blind in one eye for the rest of her life, To having her family do Karma on me aint working through.Voodoo, and witchcraft is a big thing in the South of Mauritius...

Being an overstayer for 12 months prior to marry you, this has gone as she got the spouse visa after got married with you so this is past now.

working cash in hand for multiple employers for 7 years and i never even saw the money it just disappeared weekly back home, Being an overstayer for 12 months,when i met her but never told me, Married me under false pretense in a registry office,

what do you mean by this?? she must have shown her status and passport or any ID to marry with you and you also have known the whole status of her at that time. and then she must have used your passport to get visa for her.

So forgive me if i feel a bit negative or angry, most in my shoes would say and do alot of bad things, but not me i am calm and have already done what i have done...even gone as far as reporting it to BBC News and Watchdog as there is a loophole in the system of how people from abroad come here and work illegally undetected and get away with it then meet up with a british national to settle

and that british national kept quiet and closed his eyes for all these years when he had so much chances for to identified this loophole but stayed calm and now when she left, your inner righteous soul just woke and started to take the right actions. sounds great.

and after 4 yrs+ divorce easy peasy i say, just not with me i will fight her on this all the way and without laying any hands or fingers or talking to her, and she knows it.......Thats all i got to say on the matter sorry, am busy with my business, and making progress and becoming stronger now that she has gone no more controlling of me anymore i have my voice back. Yayy :)
you should definitely fight against the allegations and also prove her lies and wrong doings in front of court so you can have custody of your daughters upbringing.

i am not against you or her but you had all the chances with open eyes to take any actions and yet you decided to keep calm and now when things are out of your hands, you should give your daughter a best chance to see mother and dad equally. there is no way she will be stay out of touch with her child. even is she was in her country she would have been granted a visa for her daughter.

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by wayne2019 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:23 am

wahi66 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:32 pm
wayne2019 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:02 am
I have only posted the basic stuff there is more my friend....Like money laundering to her native island without declaring tax or national insurance being paid,

do you have any proofs for that??? if she was sending money somewhere then she must have register with the money transfer company and if she did then it was absolute legal. she might have shown your income as combine income being your spouse which is also normal and complete legal.

Hi there sure i have, and its already with tax avoidance, and hmrc, and and other authority's... I have receipts showing £100-300 a week in seperate transactions to western union to Mauritius bank account and no tax and no NINO was paid on it here so my understanding is she was doing money laundering. I never saw her money at all apart from her main job she has as a carer full time in care home then she did afternoon shifts in 2~3 clients houses till 9pm working as a nanny full time near us. So i was at home to look after my daughter bath her, do tea for her get ready for bed etc... And this was from when she was born till now aged 5 yrs old, wife really likes to work alot and spend money on expensive crap like Zara h&m, and shoes loads of them... Chucked about 6 pairs away the other day as she dont want them... She's not registered as self employed either, but nor are those employing her on cash in hand basis.. We're talking proffesional people here like a Doctor/GP... She has worked for past 7 years... To a lady who is a head teacher for a school here..to about 7 other females who take her on.. All these have been reported to those concerned.

To having a 10 month affair while i was away on business trips in 2017,

why you didn't take that matter to court and divorce her that time?? this matter is also out of legal hands since you lived with her after the incident and didn't took any action within the six months knowing.

I never took her to court or divorced her, but i am or was smitten in love my friend love is very powerful indeed and we sat and she agreed to end it but it was not alot of times she slepted with the guy as he is Romanian i got him out of this country sharpish... He's never returned and he wouldn't want to either hehe..

To have my daughter 4 at the time, diagnosed with cancer of the eye and is now blind in one eye for the rest of her life, To having her family do Karma on me aint working through.Voodoo, and witchcraft is a big thing in the South of Mauritius...

Being an overstayer for 12 months prior to marry you, this has gone as she got the spouse visa after got married with you so this is past now.

Yes but my point was she never told the home office on her applications with regards to her overstaying she lied on 3 occasions to HO and not to mention solicitors who got done and lost there license in 2014 for fraud to help mauritiuns its on google this story.Even the last HO extension form she had to file my brother in law filled in with his hand everything against my wishes and i told her and her brother I really don't want to be part of this anymore I've had enough in which she would start to shout at me alot so I just kept quiet and had no choice in the matter i was a soft touch and she picked on me all the time..

working cash in hand for multiple employers for 7 years and i never even saw the money it just disappeared weekly back home, Being an overstayer for 12 months,when i met her but never told me, Married me under false pretense in a registry office,

what do you mean by this?? she must have shown her status and passport or any ID to marry with you and you also have known the whole status of her at that time. and then she must have used your passport to get visa for her.

I knew of the fake marriage in 2012 when we married and shortly afterwards arguments started to occur she was lying to me alot being secretive more and more.. Yes she used my passport but only cause I did not know of the fake marriage and other crap she was doing at the time she really is clever and often sent money lots to a preacher, so to persuade me to have a child with her and guess what she paid £1000 to someone in Manchester to do this.. And my mind was allegedly changed and she got pregnant with my daughter... I don't believe in this witchcraft which they practise very often even I got texts as evidence in court detailing this. just found out this recently in mast few weeks.. And also she planned a holiday recently to USA except she tried to buy me off... Buy me ticket to go with her but no intention on having me in America in her brothers hse instead would just leave me stranded at the airport on my own with no actual funds to buy food accommodation or change my ticket... (they call APRIL FOOLS JOKE).... but I got it intercepted from a reliable source first... And i aint that daft. I got a team of 4 advisors friend around me helping me on this matter and I'm looking forward to my final hearing in April...as representing myself I'm getting used to this and think I should be a family lawyer as i got all the evidence one needs and she has.... Nothing no evidence to the allegations of 35 dropped to 5 then 3 now..... She really under estimated me... As then when I get this stupid non molestation dropped I move onto PLAN B...

I got Whattsapp texts showing she is working for clients as her chosen method is texting and not talking on voice. She is very manipulative and will do whatever to achieve what she wants.

So forgive me if i feel a bit negative or angry, most in my shoes would say and do alot of bad things, but not me i am calm and have already done what i have done...even gone as far as reporting it to BBC News and Watchdog as there is a loophole in the system of how people from abroad come here and work illegally undetected and get away with it then meet up with a british national to settle

and that british national kept quiet and closed his eyes for all these years when he had so much chances for to identified this loophole but stayed calm and now when she left, your inner righteous soul just woke and started to take the right actions. sounds great.

Yes sadly I should gave stood up when I had the chance u accept that but I was in love with her alot. Now the bitch broke my heart in 2 and stamped on it abused me lied about me in court... Payback is happening for sure already 1,authority who I can't name is on to her.. Plus my secret investigation as in my job I can ask for favours in return every once in a while so I know what she has been up to during last 6 months... And has been documented alot and sent to authority concerned... And i am going further i got a meeting on Friday with a CEO of a company I complained to and got blatantly ignored now this CEO wants to see me one on one so should be rather interesting. Hope that answers yours messages somewhat I'm off to sleep now for few hours... Thanks.
👍

and after 4 yrs+ divorce easy peasy i say, just not with me i will fight her on this all the way and without laying any hands or fingers or talking to her, and she knows it.......Thats all i got to say on the matter sorry, am busy with my business, and making progress and becoming stronger now that she has gone no more controlling of me anymore i have my voice back. Yayy :)
you should definitely fight against the allegations and also prove her lies and wrong doings in front of court so you can have custody of your daughters upbringing.

i am not against you or her but you had all the chances with open eyes to take any actions and yet you decided to keep calm and now when things are out of your hands, you should give your daughter a best chance to see mother and dad equally. there is no way she will be stay out of touch with her child. even is she was in her country she would have been granted a visa for her daughter.
Maybe your right but time will tell, as i await the verdict if a Bbc news desk letter sent in along with 60 pages of evidence reports documents pictures showing what she us doing. I have been gathering my Intel for a few years now since I found out about the affair, work etc I needed evidence and i am glad I saved text messages from her to me oh boy...... 😁😁 I'll give u one example in her allegations one of them stated I asked for sex every 2 weeks and if I never got it from her she gave in but if I never got she said I would throw her out the hse here... So in court i asked the judge can I pls ask a question relating to this.. He said sure go ahead Mr ******, I so i said Sir how many times based on that allegation would she have been kicked out out of home, over a hundred or more so why is she still here and why am I in court for this... I which he replied Umm you got a valid point and I am striking this off the allegations... By the way it was more like once a month not every 2,weeks..

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Sorry to read your story and can empathize with you situation. You said "you guys got married in 2012" - if that's a case then she could have applied for settlement visa in 2015 because at that time settlement was granted in 3 years under spouse rule. In three years time, she will be legally here for almost 10 years or in two years time, your daughter will be of 7 years and she is the sole custodian of your daughter. Social service will also support her.

My situation from past experience, let it go - let karma takes it's own course of actions and corrections. You should focus on your life. Don't divorce her - you may have to pay for child support unless you can't prove the charges you mentioned in your post.

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by wayne2019 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 pm

:| hi there thanks.... Well strange you mention about the divorce as on the 18th January 2019 she talked to me for about 45 minutes and told me what she was planning to do on the Monday 21st January and that she was going to leave me etc as she wants independence from me she requires red British passport and a council flat property.. Now she said to me and I got this on audio recording which is in court... That she does not want to leave me does not want to divorce me and we still stay married but she wants her own place and me i stay in my own home. Suspicious I think...

Yes we married in 2012 and she had a visa at one time cause we wernt married but then she switched it to family life route my mistake should have left it as it was before... Anyway she is on me now as a spousal visa sponsor or whatever they call it sorry I'm no expert in this HO stuff. So she has a 10 year route with me but now she has 3 yrs left of this family route... Only now she has been told to reapply but she has been told to wait another 10 yrs... So she buggered herself there really.

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm

I shouldn't recommend but only hope for you reading your reply is asking for a divorce on grounds of cheating and abandonment. She will be due for an extension soon under 10 years route and would need your documents - that's only your ray of hope.

If that 10 year route is curtailed then she has to apply under child route which is again 10 years - she will suffer monetarily.

Nothing else you can do mate - stay positive and think for years ahead.

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by wayne2019 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:43 pm

Thankyou..... :lol:

wayne2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by wayne2019 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:58 pm

Wished I could find out what is happening right now though as know she will be olanni g something just wished I knew of someone who could find Intel on her status here in UK home office.

inwarddoor1
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by inwarddoor1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:18 pm

wayne2019 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:58 pm
Wished I could find out what is happening right now though as know she will be olanni g something just wished I knew of someone who could find Intel on her status here in UK home office.
At some point you'll have to give up and call it quits. I suspect you won't find someone at the HO on this forum that'll give you update on her.

Relationships end and if she wants out .. she wants out. I suspect some people stay in an unhealthy relationship because their settlement status is threatened.

If her entire plan was to marry you for a British passport, then why walk away after 5 years of marriage and risk you going after her with threats of deportation?

Every story has both sides.