ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM (Spouse Visa extension) INFORMATION HELP?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

zk00023

FLRM (Spouse Visa extension) INFORMATION HELP?

Post by zk00023 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:11 pm

Hi All,

I need some information for FLRm application.
I will be applying for my wife extension FLRM in August 2019.
Can someone guide me what documents are required for FLRM? Or any links available so I can search the information?

Another question…. We have a child and was born in 2017 November. I and my wife went to Pakistan for holidays. I came back after 3 weeks; however, my wife stayed for 4 months with our child. She hasn’t been out of the country since returning. I appreciate the holidays are more than 90 days. Is it going to impact FLRM application.

Thanks for reading this message :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLRM (Spouse Visa extension) INFORMATION HELP?

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:18 pm

There is no absence limit for FLR M visa holders.

She needs English A2, two years evidence of cohabitation in both your names, must meet the financial requirement again.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: FLRM (Spouse Visa extension) INFORMATION HELP?

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:27 pm

They say any absence on spouse settlement visa should be limited and for valid reasons because when you apply this visa lead to settlement then you show your intent to live in UK permanently but i guess 4 months in entire period of 2.5 years should not be issue

start it from here

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse