ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR with only last 2 months of payslips, rather than 3

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

allu
inactive
India

ILR with only last 2 months of payslips, rather than 3

Post by allu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:52 pm

I have been working in the UK in Tier2General visa for the last 4.5+ years, ILR due in May 2019. I have joined a new company in the March 2019 first week and now wanted to go for ILR on May 2nd week with only 2 months payslip from the new employer. Will it affect my ILR when I go for the ILR with only 2 payslips of the current company. I usually hear from people saying that last 3 months payslip is mandatory.

Thanks,
Allu.
Thanks,
Allu.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR with only last 2 months of payslips, rather than 3

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:59 pm

No issue with 2 payslips.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yyyug
Newly Registered

Re: ILR with only last 2 months of payslips, rather than 3

Post by yyyug » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:32 pm

From the guidance, the requirement is recent payslip not specifying how many months, technically, one recent month's is okay