ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment declined

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Salaad2009
Newly Registered

Payment declined

Post by Salaad2009 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:22 am

Hi there

I made my children citizenship application on 8 March home office tried to take payment today 24 of March but bank refused what I am worry is will they return application or they will send me new payments slip?

I have same experience few weeks ago I made my citizenship application and bank refused payment they sent me fingerprints and new payments slip without returned my application and I sent them new payment and they took

Does any one have this issue before?

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Payment declined

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:27 am

1. Please do not tag onto topics from 2017. I have split your post to its own topic.

2. Presumably you used the paper form. Why did you not apply online, much easier and simpler.

3. HO will likely write to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wahi66
BANNED

Re: Payment declined

Post by wahi66 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:02 am

Salaad2009 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:22 am
Hi there

I made my children citizenship application on 8 March home office tried to take payment today 24 of March but bank refused what I am worry is will they return application or they will send me new payments slip?

I have same experience few weeks ago I made my citizenship application and bank refused payment they sent me fingerprints and new payments slip without returned my application and I sent them new payment and they took

Does any one have this issue before?

Many thanks

you need to have a word with your bank about repeating same thing over and over. :)
now wait for HO reply thats all you can do.