ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite leave requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Eri20
Newly Registered
Antigua & Barbuda

Indefinite leave requirement

Post by Eri20 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:58 pm

Hello guys,

Does anyone know what exactly this statement means “has left the United Kingdom and, on doing so, evidenced a clear intention not to return”. How does a person show evidence of a clear intention not to return?

Eri20
Newly Registered
Antigua & Barbuda

Re: Indefinite leave query

Post by Eri20 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Please does anyone have an answer this question

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Indefinite leave requirement

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Eri20 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:58 pm
Hello guys,

Does anyone know what exactly this statement means “has left the United Kingdom and, on doing so, evidenced a clear intention not to return”. How does a person show evidence of a clear intention not to return?
Possibly an absence from the UK of more that 2 years. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.