ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to apply for MN1 from India

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gskall
India

How to apply for MN1 from India

Post by gskall » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Hi all,

We are planning to apply for citizenship for our kid who was born in 2017 in uk..
I am on tier 2 dependent visa and my spouse got Ilr recently based on tier2 5 year route..
Our kid was born in uk and left for India without any visa and been living with grandparents since last 1.5 years but we are living in uk..
Can someone help us how to apply for MN1 from India??
What are the original documents required to be submitted during application.?
Is there a way to keep originals with us during application processing.?(like ukvas)
Our kid passport is in India and our passport and ilr are in uk...how can we submit all together..

Please guide us through the process when applying from India

Thanks in advance

gskall
India

Re: How to apply for MN1 from India

Post by gskall » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Can someone please guide us to apply for MN1 from India

sri7
India

Post by sri7 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:07 pm

hi I am in same boat,but my solicitor applied online from here in UK, we are posting the documents tomorrow.

gskall
India

Post by gskall » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:14 pm

sri7 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:07 pm
hi I am in same boat,but my solicitor applied online from here in UK, we are posting the documents tomorrow.
Ohh..finally someone in same situation as mine...
Did you get your child passport to uk ?
Do we need to post parents passport and Ilr as well..as we have a vacation planned in may this is not possible for us..so asking whether we could avoid it.
How did you get referees?