ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

to sponsor my mom on visit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jimmymcad
Member of Standing

to sponsor my mom on visit

Post by jimmymcad » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 am

Hi All,

I have few queries regarding my mom visit to UK.

My brother and I are planning to call our mother on visit visa in UK.
I am under hsmp and earning a good salary and my brother earns a good salary too. Problem is.

1. I have a good amount(bank statement) to sponsor her but dont have proper accomodation but my brother has 2 double bedroom but he does not no have good amount of money in his bank.

1. My mother and father has got no bank balance and they are completely dependent on me. To show that she will return to her home country, i can provide the reason in the cover letter that my other bro n sis are still in pakistan along with my father. Do i need to submit money in my mother account, or i should not as she is completely dependent on us.

2. What do i do now to apply for her visa. Will it be
any good to write in the cover letter that we both are sponsoring but
accomodation will be supported by my brother and i am
inviting her on my expenses and she will live in my brother's accomodation. Please suggest a way that i can call her on visit.

What other evidences do i need to supply, Please suggest

Thanks in advance.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:03 pm

There is no harm in you and your brother being joint sponsors of your parents application for a visitors visa.

Just write a joint letter explaining why you want your parents to come here. Say in the letter that your both employed, that between you, you have enough finance to support them during their stay, and that you have sufficient accomadation for the period of their stay.

I think your hardest job will be prove that they are going to go back after their stay, particularly if you say they are reliant upon you both. The ECO might think that they probally might stay here for good

jimmymcad
Member of Standing

Post by jimmymcad » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:02 pm

Thank you for your quick response.

1. Shall we both write together a joint sponsorship letter?
2. Shall i write them exactly that I will be funding her and my brother will provide accomodation?

3. What evidence can be provided to make ECO beleive that my mother will sure be back

thanks in advance

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:51 am

HI Jimmy...

I deleted my inbox as it was so full! Deleted the last PM you sent me.

Did I answer it in full?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:04 am

if you have good bank balance than u should book a 2 -3 bed room house and show it for visa then u can revert it with some cost

jimmymcad
Member of Standing

Thanks to all of you

Post by jimmymcad » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi gollygood:

Yes, you have answered all of my questions, many thanks to you.

I will see now, when i apply.

Once agian many thanks to all of you.