ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Consent Form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nomi-UK

ILR Consent Form

Post by Nomi-UK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:14 am

Dear Members,

I am stuck in this page its a bit confusing. I dont have joint bank accounts but sponsored tier2 visa by my company. One of my friend who applied tier2 to ILR before and granted says i need to say yes on second point and my sponsor will sign this deceleration is that correct ?

it looks to me i need to say no as no one financially supporting me. Help you be much appreciated !!
Attachments
Consent Form.JPG
Consent Form.JPG (103.58 KiB) Viewed 1652 times

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Consent Form

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:32 am

I think your understanding is correct as no one is providing you financial support and thats what its asking the consent for.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:34 am

I think if no one is assisting by providing any supporting documents for example your company and also no one is helping you financially then it should both be NO otherwise it should be Yes
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:36 am

This is more like for example a person who is financially dependent on father, uncle etc needs their consent if relying on joint accounts or joint documents i.e. utility bills etc. This is how i perceive it.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:47 am

Thanks members :)

My Company sponsor me Tier 2 General visa and provided me the absent letter and confirmation i am still required by them. So i am confused still i say yes or no as financially i am getting salary from them dont know it falls under financial support or not .

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:52 am

No I don’t think it’s baout salary and I think their sponsorship is covered by the letter they give but in this regard it’s not out of place to just say yes since they sponsored your visa and get them to sign.
Bizman

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:59 am

many thanks.
If you could see below consent form information it looks more related to family oriented not company oriented. Even the link says Family _Consent.pdf. Also in the end of Part 3 Consent it says

"*If the account is a joint account, all owners should sign." which means someone providing me money personally not from Company.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:05 pm

the consent form has nothing to do with 'financially supporting you'.

If you have ANY supporting evidence you are submitting in joint names with your spouse/partner, you need the consent form signed by both of you to give HO the authority to make their checks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:05 pm

got response from other Forum by Reliable Member below

If you don’t have joint accounts for bank or utility ot council then both should be no for you.

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:06 pm

Many Thanks :)

yapolyak
Russia

Post by yapolyak » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:01 pm

Do you think it is a problem if I answered both questions "No", even though me and my partner (dependant on an application) have letters for Council Tax on our joint names (which I provide as evidence of co-habilitation)? I realised only after submission (by reading this forum) that in this case she should sign the Part 2 of a consent - and she will do so - but can anybody suggest if I am in trouble by answering "No" for the above questions? I do think the first question is not very clear in this sense (is Council an"utility company"?...).

yapolyak
Russia

Post by yapolyak » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:09 pm

Sorry, forgot to state the details of the application : SET(O), Tier 2 route, main + 1 dependant.