ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee declarations forms digital signatures

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dheeraj1025

Referee declarations forms digital signatures

Post by dheeraj1025 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:14 pm

Can the referees sign online digitally, there are tools to sign the pdf's can they use that are do I need to post the forms to them physically?

dheeraj1025

New and old service for naturalization

Post by dheeraj1025 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:27 pm

I have seen posts saying when they do submit an application online for naturalization, they get two options asking for selecting new service or existing service.

But I only have one option - Standard service: pay 1349.20 GBP, most people get a decision within 6 months after attending their biometrics appointment. The amount you pay for each service option includes the 19.20 GBP biometrics enrolment fee for each applicable person on this application.

Is this service to post the application and documents to UKBA or new ukvcas way where we need to book an appointment to verify the documents?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Referee declarations forms digital signatures

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:11 am

Referees must sign the actual paper referee forms :!:
The postal option may not be available anymore. You better apply online and attend an appointment at one of the UKVCAS centers
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

anamariap
Newly Registered
Romania

Re: New and old service for naturalization

Post by anamariap » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:04 am

dheeraj1025 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:27 pm
I have seen posts saying when they do submit an application online for naturalization, they get two options asking for selecting new service or existing service.

But I only have one option - Standard service: pay 1349.20 GBP, most people get a decision within 6 months after attending their biometrics appointment. The amount you pay for each service option includes the 19.20 GBP biometrics enrolment fee for each applicable person on this application.

Is this service to post the application and documents to UKBA or new ukvcas way where we need to book an appointment to verify the documents?
I have this exact problem! Made a post about it last night but no replies yet...
I am starting to suspect the HO have retired the "old" service completely starting yesterday (the new/old option was available on the form Sunday night but not Monday night). But I can find no official notification that it is the case.
Some other people are reporting the paper form has also disappeared which is consistent with this theory.
I will wait a few more days, hopefully someone will confirm either way.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:40 pm

UKVI's plan was to abolish the existing path. UKVCAS is the way to go
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

dheeraj1025

Referrals - Expiration

Post by dheeraj1025 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:33 am

Hi,

I have letters from referrals dated 3 months ago, I have plans to apply back then but due to circumstences, I am applying now for British citizenship.

Do I need to get new letters or can I use the ones I have? is there a date expiration?

Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:32 pm

There is no expiry.