ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents uploaded during UKVCAS appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

olive99
Newly Registered

Documents uploaded during UKVCAS appointment

Post by olive99 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:22 pm

Hi, I'm new here so apologise if it's a repeat question.

I used the online system and submitted my application on 25/03/2019 (ILR+BC Spouse)
I received an email from HO on 26/03/2019.
I attended the appointment for biometric and documents on 28/03/2019

I was informed all my supporting documents are scanned and submitted. However I am concerned because not all documents are shown on my profile. I know I can not view the document once upload for security purpose, however I should be able to see the filename and brief description. Currently I can only see 4 files uploaded by UKVCAS officer (myself uploaded the other 4 files), however because these documents’ filename and description are unclear, it’s difficult to tell which documents are which. During the appointment, I provided the following documents, more than 4 files.
my passport
my ILR card
declaration from referee 1
declaration from referee 2
marriage certificate
my husband’s passport
my UK degree

I've called UKVCAS but no one answer. I've tried email them but the form wasn't working. I am worrying if all my documents have been successfully uploaded?

yosho81
Newly Registered

Re: Documents uploaded during UKVCAS appointment

Post by yosho81 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:30 pm

that's exactly what happened to me today
the lady who used to do my doc scanning was in a very bad mood and im unable to view what she did. is it ok to re-upload the files again? double scan or does that bother the case worker??? so concerned

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:47 pm

yosho81 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:30 pm
that's exactly what happened to me today
the lady who used to do my doc scanning was in a very bad mood and im unable to view what she did. is it ok to re-upload the files again? double scan or does that bother the case worker??? so concerned
You cannot upload after your biometrics appointment.

You should have asked to check what has been scanned or do the scanning yourself.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yosho81
Newly Registered

Post by yosho81 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:09 pm

Actually, the lady who was supposed to do the scanning was so rude and confused. she told me that she copied my driving licence, certificate of marriage, BRP and some P60's. when she told me that she did everything I was so surprised as the mentioned doc were infront of me on the desk!!! I asked her: are you sure?? plz check again as you haven't touched these doc. then she replied with a tone of being upset. (ok ok, i did a mistake let me scan them again!!!!!!!!) she is supposed to do her job as I have already choose this service -----I wish I had not honestly---- when I got back home I was very very confused and uncertain about having all my doc scanned. then I logged in to my UKVCAS account and scanned the doc (that I belive that were not scanned) and do the upload myself. and succesfully uploaded

please advise did I do something wrong?
is there a problem for duplicating scanned doc??

shankar981
Mood:

Post by shankar981 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:41 am

According to their website: https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/help-support/o ... rvicePoint

"Please note: if you are still missing required documents when you attend the service point, you can choose to add these to your application by uploading them to your account on the UKVCAS website before 22.00 on the same day, after which point your application will be sent to UKVI as is. "

If you had uploaded all the document before 22:00, I believe it should be fine.

yosho81
Newly Registered

Post by yosho81 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 am

thank you very much shankar981 and appreciated your supoort! you kade my day :D
actually all documents have been uploaded at 19:30pm after I finished the appointment what about 18:00pm

thanks again & highly appreciated

regards