ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur 5 years Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Entrepreneur 5 years Route

Post by nali78 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:19 am

Dear Marcnath , I want to ask one question regarding my application after PSW I applied for tier1 Entrepreneur graduate my initial tier 1 Entrepreneur had been approved in February 2014 then I applied for Entrepreneur extension after 3 years in February 2017. Me and my team member but my application was delay for 18 months and I had virtual office so my solicitor advised me to vary your application for FLR (LR) to gains some time and get proper Regus office because in that time Home office was refusing lots of application because of virtual offices so I decided to get Regus office for two directors and two employees long story short then after 3 months I varied again my FLR(LR) for entrepreneur extension in this time my 5 years has been completed in February 2019. And my tier1 Enterpreneur extension still pending so what should I do now ? Can I vary my entrepreneur extension for ILR (5 years Route ) or should I wait for my extension approval my 10 years completing in December 2019. Dear Marcnth and Zimba and other senior members I need your precious advice in my case . Thank you 😊

marcnath

Re: Entrepreneur 5 years Route

Post by marcnath » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:28 am

I can't tell you what to do and I doubt if any one else can either.

But, since you have completed 5 years you should be able to vary the application to an ILR. The decision making criteria is pretty much the same as extension.

I am yet to come across anyone in this forum who has had the opportunity to vary an extension to 5 year ILR but I can't see why it can't be done.

If it is still not decided by Dec you can vary it to ILR LR
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:48 am

Thanks for your prompt reply Mr Marcnath yes I’m also thinking to wait for my 10 years but if still my application will be pending can i go to premium service (window) for ILR(LR) ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:12 am

nali78 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:48 am
Thanks for your prompt reply Mr Marcnath yes I’m also thinking to wait for my 10 years but if still my application will be pending can i go to premium service (window) for ILR(LR) ?
No, you can't. You will have to vary online
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:25 am

[quote=nali78 post_id=1762175 time=1553908749 user_id=190218]
Dear Marcnath , I want to ask one question regarding my application after PSW I applied for tier1 Entrepreneur graduate my initial tier 1 Entrepreneur had been approved in February 2014 then I applied for Entrepreneur extension after 3 years in February 2017. Me and my team member but my application was delay for 18 months