ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval Letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

London22
Member of Standing

Approval Letter

Post by London22 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:57 am

Hello Dear Users
I have recieved ILR on 28th march 2019 on BRP but not on the letter which seems strange.On 27th march HO wrote me a letter that my BRP will be with me in 7 days .I am waiting for approval letter .Can sometimes it take longer to recieve approval letter? Im satisfied that I have ILR now.Just a bit worried on letter.Please those people who have been granted or know about it reply me.Is it true that everybody os getting ilr brp valid untill 31.12.2024?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Approval Letter

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:25 pm

There is no need to wait for an approval letter. They may not issue it anymore.
BRP cards are all issued until the end of 2024 which is the date all residence cards must be upgraded as per EU directive. Your ILR status will not lapse you simply need to renew the card (just you do with your bank cards)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice