ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unclear Super Priority Decision Email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mo1993
Newly Registered

Unclear Super Priority Decision Email

Post by Mo1993 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:18 pm

I had my ILR super priority appointment on Saturday 30 th March. And today (1st April) I received below email from home office. I am not sure about outcome of the decision and it is not clear as i paid for that service to inform me the final decision. Here is the email:

*******dear ....
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.********

Even the way they wrote email is not right and they have not said clearly if the application was successful or refused? They say, it has been decided. This email is contradictory with what it has been mentioned on Gov.uk about super priority service outcome. Also in that email it says: **** application for leave? Which is strange. It should say application for indefinite leave to remain or ILR. It seems some one wrote it quickly without even reading once more before submitting the email. Now i need to wait to receive the decision letter by post. Even I don’t know when.
If anyone has same experience please share. Thanks all.

natsha
United States of America

Re: Unclear Super Priority Decision Email

Post by natsha » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 pm

HI, which category You are Tier-1 5 years or another?

Mo1993
Newly Registered

Post by Mo1993 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:34 am

Long residency (10 years).

ShrutiBlue
India

Post by ShrutiBlue » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:26 pm

I'm inclined to believe that your ILR has been approved as the language is "I am pleased to confirm".
I doubt the case worker would be pleased about telling you that your application has been rejected!

ShrutiBlue
India

Post by ShrutiBlue » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:32 pm

My email today said "I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted." which is also strange because it seems to indicate that my application has been granted, which doesn't make much sense. However, the next sentence is "You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status." which does confirm that application was approved.

I agree that they write them in a hurry without proofreading even once.

You can check your status on https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/

Mo1993
Newly Registered

Post by Mo1993 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:12 pm

Many thanks all. I will update you once I receive the decision letter. I think i may get by friday as it seems they have sent it already on monday.

Maan00007
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Maan00007 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:37 am

Hi
Any response regarding email stating decission has been taken??
Kindly update plz

Maan00007
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Maan00007 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:23 pm

Mo1993 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:12 pm
Many thanks all. I will update you once I receive the decision letter. I think i may get by friday as it seems they have sent it already on monday.
Want yo know if there is any update plz

fusselia
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by fusselia » Thu May 16, 2019 9:52 pm

For the record, I received a very similar email and my ILR was approved.

mirouu
Newly Registered

Post by mirouu » Sun May 19, 2019 8:30 pm

fusselia wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:52 pm
fusselia
@fusselia

Hi,

Could you, please, copy paste/specify what was in the the email you got? I’d appreciate that a lot. Did your email mention brp at all?

Thank you,

Best,

M

Ali0383
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ali0383 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:31 pm

Hello Members

I received same email can anyone please update what's the outcome will be

Waiting for you reply
Thanks

Jazu
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Jazu » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:42 pm

Mo1993 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:18 pm
I had my ILR super priority appointment on Saturday 30 th March. And today (1st April) I received below email from home office. I am not sure about outcome of the decision and it is not clear as i paid for that service to inform me the final decision. Here is the email:

*******dear ....
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.********

Even the way they wrote email is not right and they have not said clearly if the application was successful or refused? They say, it has been decided. This email is contradictory with what it has been mentioned on Gov.uk about super priority service outcome. Also in that email it says: **** application for leave? Which is strange. It should say application for indefinite leave to remain or ILR. It seems some one wrote it quickly without even reading once more before submitting the email. Now i need to wait to receive the decision letter by post. Even I don’t know when.
Hi
I got the same email.
Wondered what was your decision

dxv213
Newly Registered

Post by dxv213 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:21 pm

Jazu wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:42 pm
Mo1993 wrote:

*******dear ....

Hi
I got the same email.

hi there

I received similar email

Can anyone advise, what was the outcome please?

Eunicexxx
Newly Registered

Post by Eunicexxx » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:50 am

dxv213 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:21 pm
Jazu wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:42 pm
Mo1993 wrote:

*******dear ....

Hi
I got the same email.

hi there

I received similar email

I have received the same email. Do you know the outcome already? Is it positive or negative?

Eunicexxx
Newly Registered

Post by Eunicexxx » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:51 am

hi there

I received similar email

[/quote]

I have received the same email. Do you know the outcome already? Is it positive or negative?

Shikhar24
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Shikhar24 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:16 pm

Hi
Can anybody help me please i recieved the same email