ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

schengen visa family

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

usl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

schengen visa family

Post by usl » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:02 am

hi everyone,

I am hoping i get good information my marraige is registered in SLOVENIA we are in the middle of family visa. but me and my wife has planned to apply for a schengen family visa i am wondering what kind of documents do i need. i saw on the website what i need, but i am concerned as i am not working in PAKISTAN
my wife is going to be my guarantor,
can any one help me giving imformation how much should i have in account blabla

many thanks and good with you all the way guys.

UMAR

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: schengen visa family

Post by Caravel88 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:07 am

Hi. I don't understand your message.

What country are you applying to?
What type of visa exactly are you applying for?
What is it that you need as for help from us here?
usl wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:02 am
hi everyone,

I am hoping i get good information my marraige is registered in SLOVENIA we are in the middle of family visa. but me and my wife has planned to apply for a schengen family visa i am wondering what kind of documents do i need. i saw on the website what i need, but i am concerned as i am not working in PAKISTAN
my wife is going to be my guarantor,
can any one help me giving imformation how much should i have in account blabla

many thanks and good with you all the way guys.

UMAR

usl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by usl » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:10 am

Hello,

I am applying for Slovenia, As my spouse my wife is slovenian national,
visa i am applying schengen visit ( reason family ) as we are married in Paistan plus now our marriage is register in Slovenia,
Now i need information regarding what documents do i need for my visa,
I am not working currently, i do have bank statements with quite handsome amont 3500 euros, my wife is givng me her gurantee latter her father as well, i have a place to stay there with them. she has following documents
1. passport copy
2.marriage certificates both Pakistani and Slovenian
3.bank statemenst 6 momths
4.her payslips
5.house contract papers
6.gurantee letters from herself and her father.

would you see these will work. I saw on the embassy website most looks like we need all these,
Do you think it matter as i am not working is it a negative point for getting visa,

many thanks.

umar

ibwe
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by ibwe » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:41 pm

I do not think it will be a problem that you are not working now. The fact that you are a family member of Slovenian citizen means that you will get the visa in one way or another as long as you meet the requirements (these are often less stringent than if you are not an EEA/UE/CH family member).

The documents are fine. Means of subsistence (mostly financial capacity) is one of the important factors the visa officers check often. For this, I would point out that you could ask for a short stay visa and then extend it to long stay (if that is your reason for the trip) for which you would be given a temporary residence permit. It is also imperative that you consult the consulate in Pakistan for proper documentation before you submit the application. If you are not very clear with the information that you get from the consulate, your spouse could ask the relevant authorities in Slovenia for proper documentation. It is sometimes better if you get it in writing.

In my experience, a well prepared application, has few issues compared to a hastily and/or over simplified application.

I wish you good luck in your application.

usl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by usl » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:34 pm

Hi
fisrt of all thank you so much for the best reply, I am very sorry i am writing you late i was stuck with other few things,
Can i ask you like you said i should be going for a short stay which is 1 month or 2 weeks then i can extand for 90 days.
or shall i stick to 90 days then i can come back as i have my parents here they are my responsibilty for now as my brother is in other country,
Oh on the other side i have 3000 eurous in my accout. Do you see its ok for this 90 days. as i asked my wife she foud out 400euros a month is ok but i have more.

thanks for wishing me a good luck.
hope you had a good easter :)
regards

Umar