ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New process for settlement supporting document submission

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Anewman19
Newly Registered

New process for settlement supporting document submission

Post by Anewman19 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:28 am

Been working to get my wife’s settlement visa application ready, all paperwork is ready. When I checked the VSF global website for the processs to submit the documents it now saying that I will have to take them to a walk in centre in the UK for scanning. Has anyone gone through this process yet? Also I have a question about the 2 passport photos that are on the list of thinks to provide. Do these need to be submitted with the supporting documents or are they to be taken to the biometrics appointment? I’m planning to submit the documents in the UK.

adshahmat

Re: New process for settlement supporting document submission

Post by adshahmat » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:47 am

There are other threads here relating to the same issue.

I find this new process a bit strange; I thought UKVI wanted to see certain original documents (marriage certificate, language test, etc). But scanned / paperless is obviously okay now.