ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

macueranlisco
inactive
Mood:

British naturalisation mistake with referee details

Post by macueranlisco » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:14 am

Good morning

Please I have submit my application online but by mistake I click one of my referees has no British passport. But this refere has British.

I have submit covering letter to explain this were mistake and I explained.

Please do you think they can refuse me for this reason ? I am too much worries and pressure.

Thank you

Eran

macueranlisco
inactive
Mood:

Mistake with filling naturalization online

Post by macueranlisco » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:40 am

Hello

Please could someone help me. I fill in my application one of referee doesn't have passport but he have.

Also I fill one of parents details twice instead one for mother and one for father.

Please do you think I will get refuse ?

Is the covering letter will help ?

I am very stressful.

Thank you

Eran

Cam123

Re: Mistake with filling naturalization online

Post by Cam123 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:57 am

I think cover letter is the only option, it would be good if you write them a cover letter explaining the mistakes...

Marklicano2019
Newly Registered

Naturalisation

Post by Marklicano2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:09 am

Good morning

Please could someone help me

I have 3 mistake in my naturalisation online

1- missed the option for travel history.
2- missed to write refere passport number
3- missed to fill previous application history.

I have sent covering. Will the covering letter will help to not refuse and if they refuse will I will be banned for sending another application?

Please advice if you can . Feeling to disappointed.

I been work in UK for 10 years I provide all document required.

Thank you

Regards

Mark

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:25 am

Have you registered a second username to ask a similar question???

member/macueranlisco/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Marklicano2019
Newly Registered

Post by Marklicano2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:31 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:25 am
Have you registered a second username to ask a similar question???

member/macueranlisco/

I am sorry , but it's doesn't let me log in to my first account. I request to reset my password but nothing come .
I am really very sorry. But all thus mistake I make in my application make me too stressful.

I borrow most of the money to pay application fee and in the end 3 mistake

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:36 am

I have disabled the other account now even though you appear to have logged in successfully at 5.54am this morning. Use the new username from now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:37 am

You have actually missed quite a bit of important information off your form. We're you rushing to complete it or didn't you understand the questions??

As already advised, best to send a letter explaining all the points you missed, in detail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Marklicano2019
Newly Registered

Post by Marklicano2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:58 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:37 am
You have actually missed quite a bit of important information off your form. We're you rushing to complete it or didn't you understand the questions??

As already advised, best to send a letter explaining all the points you missed, in detail.
Yes you right I was in rushing to much, i have send them yesterday by email but not sure if send by post better?

furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

Marklicano2019
Newly Registered

Post by Marklicano2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:23 pm

I send today with post to explain about the mistake.

Please do you know someone was refused after sending covering letter ?

I informed homeoffice before they found my mistake. I am honest in my information given and not trying to hide anything to them

Thank you

Marklicano2019
Newly Registered

Post by Marklicano2019 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:54 pm

Dear CR001

Please I done now credit report and there was showing defaults report for 2 loan, I don't know why this still showing if happen 7 years ago, but never been in court or fines or judgment.

Please can help confirm if this will affect my naturalization?

I wait 14 years to come stage where my naturalization 😥😥😥 I lost my amoition with long not see my family

Thank you

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Marklicano2019 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:54 pm
Dear CR001

Please I done now credit report and there was showing defaults report for 2 loan, I don't know why this still showing if happen 7 years ago, but never been in court or fines or judgment.

I wait 14 years to come stage where my naturalization 😥😥😥 I lost my amoition with long not see my family

Thank you
This is the caseworker guidance on "Debt":
An application will not normally be refused simply because the person is in debt,
especially if loan repayments have been made as agreed or if acceptable efforts are
being made to pay off accumulated debts.
However, where a person deliberately and recklessly builds up debts and there is no
evidence of a serious intention to pay them off, the application will normally be
refused.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... idance.pdf

Regarding your credit reports, you need to contact the credit reference agencies to request corrections where necessary. UKVI may request further details but it's doubtful you will be rejected just on this basis.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Marklicano2019
Newly Registered

Post by Marklicano2019 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:11 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:32 pm
Marklicano2019 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:54 pm
Dear CR001

Thank you
This is the caseworker guidance on "Debt":
An application will not normally be refused simply because the person is in debt,
especially if loan repayments have been made as agreed or if acceptable efforts are
being made to pay off accumulated debts.
However, where a person deliberately and recklessly builds up debts and there is no
evidence of a serious intention to pay them off, the application will normally be
refused.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... idance.pdf

Regarding your credit reports, you need to contact the credit reference agencies to request corrections where necessary. UKVI may request further details but it's doubtful you will be rejected just on this basis.

Thank you very much

I already send my application to homeoffice I think it's too late to contact creditor now, but I will call them Tuesday to find out why my report still default.

Many people say homeoffice not care about debt unless have no convinced the link you send say opposite