ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help all-really worried

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Needs help
inactive
Bangladesh

Financial Requirement-SET(M) 5 Years route

Post by Needs help » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:12 am

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I need some help. My wife is going to apply ILR through SET(M) 5 years route. I have a full-time job which is well above the threshold, have been doing this job over 5 years. I also have a part-time job which is doing over 5 years. My wife also doing a part-time job for 5 years.

My questions are:

1. Is it ok to show only my permanent full-time job ? Please note, my both full-time and part-time jobs money receiving in the same bank account. Is there any problem if I don't include my part-time job and my wife's part-time job?

2. In my full-time job payslips one line for Monthly Basic hours (fixed) and gross amount . Another line is for over time (Contractual but variable). I am thinking to include 6 months payslips. Please note, I already received my P60. My question is, there is a question in the form: What is the annual income before tax for this employment?
-Shall I put P60's Gross Amount? or Take the monthly basis timed it 12 which about 28k annually(2340*12)

zimba
Mood:

Re: Financial Requirement-SET(M) 5 Years route

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:30 pm

1. Is it ok to show only my permanent full-time job ? Please note, my both full-time and part-time jobs money receiving in the same bank account. Is there any problem if I don't include my part-time job and my wife's part-time job?
It is fine.
2. In my full-time job payslips one line for Monthly Basic hours (fixed) and gross amount . Another line is for over time (Contractual but variable). I am thinking to include 6 months payslips. Please note, I already received my P60. My question is, there is a question in the form: What is the annual income before tax for this employment?
-Shall I put P60's Gross Amount? or Take the monthly basis timed it 12 which about 28k annually(2340*12)
This is your basic pay rate whatever it is per annum
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Needs help
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Needs help » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:50 pm

Dear, Many thanks for your reply. Its a great help. Just to clarify another point, Hopefully, I am going to apply online on this Friday, the 5 April as my wife Visa expire in 30 April and when her 60 Months will complete as well. My Bank statement print out 6th of every month even in Weekend. My Payslip date is 20th of every month. My question is lets say I find an Appointment for document submission and Biometric enrollment after 20 April. Shall I need to include my 20 April Payslip or before the online application dates payslip that is the last payslip would be 20 March 2019.

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:09 pm

No. The date of the application is date of online submission
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Needs help
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Needs help » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:30 pm
It is fine.
Dear Zimba,

Many thanks for quick replies, relating to my queries-

We have decided I(Husband) only show my full-time job.

In the form questions:

Q. Have they been employed the same employer for the last six months prior to the date of application?

I have selected-Yes

Q. What they earn?

(1) The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
(2) The Same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount
(3) Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
(4) Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

I have selected option (1) The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount.

because i am over 5 years with the same employer and still working and my Basic Monthly Gross is same (£2340) in last 6 months ( From February 2018 is the same basic).

My Question is:

(a) Am I selected the right option?

My only worry is the wording: " The same amount continuously" hope they will not confused with my overtime hours (variable every month) rate (different rate than Basic) which showed in the second line in the payslips. If they take Basic plus over overtime every month gross will be different amount.

BUT Basic Gross amount is same in every month which is above the financial requirement.

If my understanding is right I will include 6 Months Payslips, is that ok?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Yes you are correct

Needs help
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Needs help » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Dear Zimba,

Many thanks for all helps. If I apply tomorrow 5 April online and my Bank statement produced 6 April (Santander produced statement in even in Saturday) which I may receive around 12 or 13 April, so the last day of my Bank statement will be 6 April(after the online application date) but my online application submission date will be 5 April, should it be ok? or I have to wait for the statement to be produce than apply online?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:10 pm

Supporting documents must be dated on or before your date of online application submission.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:12 pm

My thanks CR001, your informations and Advice is superb indeed...

Needs help
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Needs help » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:34 am

Dear CR001,

Many thanks. My Wife has VISA till 30 April 2019. If She submit application online this Weekend or Monday, if she gets appointment for Biometric enrollment and documents submission after 30 April 2019, should it ok? or will be a problem?

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:06 am

Needs help wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:34 am
Dear CR001,

Many thanks. My Wife has VISA till 30 April 2019. If She submit application online this Weekend or Monday, if she gets appointment for Biometric enrollment and documents submission after 30 April 2019, should it ok? or will be a problem?

Many thanks
Fine, no issue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Needs help
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Needs help » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Dear,

Many thanks for all help. I have my latest Council tax letter which has Issued date: 1 March 2019. If I apply online on 8 April 2019. The evidence will be more than 28 days of the Application. But would it be any problem or I have ask for another with latest date?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Needs help wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:42 pm
Dear,

Many thanks for all help. I have my latest Council tax letter which has Issued date: 1 March 2019. If I apply online on 8 April 2019. The evidence will be more than 28 days of the Application. But would it be any problem or I have ask for another with latest date?

Thanks
It is fine. The evidence that must be dated within the timeframe prior to date of application does not include the evidence of cohabitation as these clearly must show the spread over the last 2 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Needs help
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Needs help » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:03 pm

It is fine. The evidence that must be dated within the timeframe prior to date of application does not include the evidence of cohabitation as these clearly must show the spread over the last 2 years.

Many thanks CR001,

I have enough selected separated different letter spreading the over 30 Months but this Council Tax bill issued
will use for evidence of Council Tax cost for the Accommodation, so this Council Tax bill Issued on 1 March 2019 will be ok for this?

Another question is any requirement to fill the for in Capital letters only?

Many thanks

Needs help
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Needs help » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:59 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:10 pm
Supporting documents must be dated on or before your date of online application submission.
Hi Dear,
Many thanks for all valuable information.
Can you please provide me the home office link where it says the supporting document should me all dated on or before the online application date and not the Biometric enrolment and document submission date.

Many thanks

Urgent help all
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Urgent Help all-really worried

Post by Urgent help all » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:58 am

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for sharing all of your experiences. Yesterday I applied online for SET(M) 5 years route with super priority service, booked an appointment on Tuesday, 16 April. I have VISA till 30 April 2019 when my 60 months also complete. I am showing only my husband's full-time job only.

My question is When I filled the form I found only one form to download which is " Your Partner's relationship declaration" that one of the Mandatory document. But when I read the various experience in this forum they have a consent form which has 3 part. in My application I didn't find that consent form at all. Is that normal or I missed something. If I missed something what should I do now.

I saw one of my friend have extended his wife's VISA through FLR(M), he has that consent for the Home Office to verify application information (3 part) and a " Your Partner's relationship declaration"

Thanks a lot.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent Help all-really worried

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:03 am

???????

And don't say you 'can't remember the log in or password' as you have clearly logged in today at 8.18am.
Last active:Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:18 am
member/Urgent%20help%20all/

Multiple Usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Urgent help all
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Urgent help all » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:42 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:03 am
???????

And don't say you 'can't remember the log in or password' as you have clearly logged in today at 8.18am.
Last active:Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:18 am

Dear CR001,

I was having trouble to use my Login related my yahoo email login. That is the reason I open with my gmail account. I am really sorry about it. Please deactivate my Yahoo email account and now on I will only use my gmail login.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:57 am

Urgent help all wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:42 am
Dear CR001,

I was having trouble to use my Login related my yahoo email login. That is the reason I open with my gmail account. I am really sorry about it. Please deactivate my Yahoo email account and now on I will only use my gmail login.
Topics Merged!!!

You could have simply continued in your existing topic (above) and explained you couldn't access your other username account!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

shajdare
Newly Registered
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Post by shajdare » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:46 pm

Hi All,

My Wife applied for ILR Set M on 04/11/2018 and we still haven't had a decision. Understand it can take up to 6 months but it has already been over 5 months now. All we have had is an automated e-mail every month stating the application is still under consideration and a decision is expected within 6 months.

Recently, we tried to contact the Home Office (didn't get a reply) so we contact our local MP as my Wife's Grandmother is not well so we wanted to go away this Friday to visit but we can't. The MP had a response from the Home Office and they requested proof of medical records or similar, which we explained would take 2-3 weeks to obtain as someone would have to get this on our behalf in Bosnia, then get it translated to English and Stamped then posted over. Also, her Grandmother doesn't have a specific condition as she is 86 now and generally is not well (age related).

So we have been patiently waiting as the MP can't do anything more and don't know if there is anything else we can do as we are desperate to go to see her?

Any ideas would be great and thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:04 am

shajdare wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:46 pm
Hi All,

My Wife applied for ILR Set M on 04/11/2018 and we still haven't had a decision. Understand it can take up to 6 months but it has already been over 5 months now. All we have had is an automated e-mail every month stating the application is still under consideration and a decision is expected within 6 months.

Recently, we tried to contact the Home Office (didn't get a reply) so we contact our local MP as my Wife's Grandmother is not well so we wanted to go away this Friday to visit but we can't. The MP had a response from the Home Office and they requested proof of medical records or similar, which we explained would take 2-3 weeks to obtain as someone would have to get this on our behalf in Bosnia, then get it translated to English and Stamped then posted over. Also, her Grandmother doesn't have a specific condition as she is 86 now and generally is not well (age related).

So we have been patiently waiting as the MP can't do anything more and don't know if there is anything else we can do as we are desperate to go to see her?

Any ideas would be great and thanks in advance.
Unfortunately nothing more you can do. If you can get some medical records scanned and sent over sooner and send to HO you will get a quicker decision. Make sure they are all genuine docs as deception can cause serious problems.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.