ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP! Tier 2 change of employer application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rose1210
Newly Registered
Philippines

HELP! Tier 2 change of employer application

Post by Rose1210 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:33 pm

Hi! Hope someone could advise. I have a couple of queries:

I have a current Tier 2 visa and have since applied for a new job. I have a CoS from the new employer now and could not find the link for creating a new tier 2 Visa application. Is this the correct link that I got from the “extend your visa” in the gov.uk website: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... r2-general ?

I’ve created an application through the link that I have posted above. It is asking me for the start date of my current visa. I have changed my surname recently so I have applied for change of circumstance and acquired a new brp so do I put down the date of issue on my first brp or the new brp with my updated details on it or do i put down the visa approval letter that i have received when I first applied for the tier 2 visa? I am totally confused!

Thank you all for the help!

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Re: HELP! Tier 2 change of employer application

Post by UKLL » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Rose1210 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:33 pm
Hi! Hope someone could advise. I have a couple of queries:

I have a current Tier 2 visa and have since applied for a new job. I have a CoS from the new employer now and could not find the link for creating a new tier 2 Visa application. Is this the correct link that I got from the “extend your visa” in the gov.uk website: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... r2-general ?

I’ve created an application through the link that I have posted above. It is asking me for the start date of my current visa. I have changed my surname recently so I have applied for change of circumstance and acquired a new brp so do I put down the date of issue on my first brp or the new brp with my updated details on it or do i put down the visa approval letter that i have received when I first applied for the tier 2 visa? I am totally confused!

Thank you all for the help!
date of issue of the BRP you current have !!!