ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Identity Document Processing Times

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Brassica
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Identity Document Processing Times

Post by Brassica » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:40 am

I’d be interested to see others experience with sending identity documents into the EU Settlement Scheme and when they were returned. It’s been over a week for me and I wondered if everyone had similar experiences.

Both me and my EU national husband:

Identity Documents Sent: 4 April
Returned: ?

eyps1213
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Identity Document Processing Times

Post by eyps1213 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Non EU sent passport on 1st of April 2019
EU national ID sent on the same day
Home office received it 2nd of April

Non EU email CoA and status granted 08-April
Received passport back 11-April

EU national - still waiting for CoA email

JoeCross
Newly Registered
Macedonia

Post by JoeCross » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:14 am

Similar to OP,
Resident Card sent on 1st of April 2019
Home office received it 4nd of April

Returned:?

And I need to travel next week, hopefully they will return it soon ...

Brassica
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by Brassica » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:28 pm

JoeCross wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:14 am
Similar to OP,
Resident Card sent on 1st of April 2019
Home office received it 4nd of April

Returned:?

And I need to travel next week, hopefully they will return it soon ...
How did it go? 2 weeks in now, they still have passports and no further instructions here..

JoeCross
Newly Registered
Macedonia

Post by JoeCross » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:53 am

Nothing yet, but I did call them today and said still in process, but they send my RC back in Tuesday, so at least that something. I'm not in a hurry for the status but needed the RC back, so I'm satisfied ...

HanaR
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by HanaR » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:25 pm

Brassica wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:40 am
I’d be interested to see others experience with sending identity documents into the EU Settlement Scheme and when they were returned. It’s been over a week for me and I wondered if everyone had similar experiences.

Any news? I also sent my passport 4th April. Royal mail has never updated the tracking system. So i phoned the eu resolution centre and they couldntt find my passport there. Seems it got lost in post... they will investigate it and call me back. But I am still hoping they will find it, so i wonder if you got any update on your application as you sent it on the same day as me.

Brassica
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by Brassica » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:58 pm

HanaR wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:25 pm
Brassica wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:40 am

Any news? I also sent my passport 4th April. Royal mail has never updated the tracking system. So i phoned the eu resolution centre and they couldntt find my passport there. Seems it got lost in post... they will investigate it and call me back. But I am still hoping they will find it, so i wonder if you got any update on your application as you sent it on the same day as me.
The sounds worrying. I saw the next day that someone there had signed for it. I got a collection card in the mailbox today for a missed delivery and I assume it’s my passport as it’s the only thing I’m expecting. Problem is, the settlement scheme website is still saying I need to send my identity document... I really had hoped this would be easy but it’s quite painful.