ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship - What are the contents of the 2nd Letter?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gsvzla
inactive
Venezuela

Citizenship - What are the contents of the 2nd Letter?

Post by gsvzla » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:11 am

Hi there,

I applied in September 2018, received my passport back in January 2019, along with a letter asking for further documentation. I was also assigned an application number.

My question is, was this the second letter? or is the second letter just to tell you your application is now being processed and in that case it means I haven't received the second letter yet?

I've sent the requested documentation and I've been waiting since January with no update whatsoever as my emails are not replied to and their phone lines seem to be always busy or my calls never get answered.

Any insight would be super helpful.

Thanks in advance.

markem
Mood:
New Zealand

Re: Citizenship - What are the contents of the 2nd Letter?

Post by markem » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:21 am

You are asking about the second stage letter, which is not the same as a second letter.

According to many people who have posted here, the second stage letter clearly states that your application has been moved to the second stage of processing.

Read these pages
ireland/second-stage-t265057.html
ireland/citizenship-application-process ... 73543.html
Timeline threads here:
2020 /
2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016