ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 months payslips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

17jol
Newly Registered

6 months payslips

Post by 17jol » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:36 pm

Hi i have a query regarding a uk spouse visa, so i started my job on 3rd december however my company pays on 21st of each month, i was too late for the cut off date so i got paid 2X salary for the month off january in one payslip which includes decembers pay, my employer will write a letter clarifying this, all my other payslips are correct, should i wait an extra 4 weeks and then submit my application or should i just submit my application 6 months including december with 5 X payslips or include an extra month to total 6 X payslips covering 7 months?

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Re: 6 months payslips

Post by Sumit_sam » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:57 am

17jol wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:36 pm
Hi i have a query regarding a uk spouse visa, so i started my job on 3rd december however my company pays on 21st of each month, i was too late for the cut off date so i got paid 2X salary for the month off january in one payslip which includes decembers pay, my employer will write a letter clarifying this, all my other payslips are correct, should i wait an extra 4 weeks and then submit my application or should i just submit my application 6 months including december with 5 X payslips or include an extra month to total 6 X payslips covering 7 months?
Hi
Minimum 6 months payslips and corresponding bank statements with employer letter is must, if there is some correction required in any document that has to corrected at your end and at employers end only.
Correction note from employer may work but may also lead to delay in assessing application. You can't expect H.O team to be your friend and understand your situation. They have thousand and thousand of cases to assess.

Why to give any chance of delay???

We must present correct document and all documents in one short.

Thanks.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:55 am

In 99.99% cases when an employees starts a job then get paid in following month/week which will merely showing that you are submitting the payslips for 7 months or 27 weeks but it actually covering 6 months or 26 weeks. Remember the requirement is to attach the 6 months/26 weeks of payslips & corresponding bank statements and HO exercise zero percent discretion over this requirement even the evidences short by 1 day. Its always wise to attach the financial documents which covers little bit more duration than required (if required income doesn't fall) to avoid any miscalculation.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:09 pm

To confirm previous advices, the key is to cover 6 months.

Whether the 6 month period is covered by 6 or 26 payslip doesn’t matter.

If you started your role on 03/12/18 then 6 months will be complete on 03/06/19.
Therefore you need to wait for the pay/payslip around 21/06/19.

Tallywithme
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Tallywithme » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:50 pm

ariamus wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:09 pm

If you started your role on 03/12/18 then 6 months will be complete on 03/06/19.
What if your work also provided you with a P60? Even if you do not have the most recent one, would it count or help? Thanks.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Tallywithme wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:50 pm
ariamus wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:09 pm

What if your work also provided you with a P60? Even if you do not have the most recent one, would it count or help? Thanks.
For category A I think the latest payslip will still be mandatory because P60 just give the summary of annual income & tax. It maybe helpful to prove the one bit of category B where you must have earned £18600 during the last year.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:25 pm

P60 is not a mandatory document therefore you can include as an extra item but not in place of a payslip.

A P60 itself doesn’t confirm recent pay/employment as it is typically issued in May for the April-April tax year.

Tallywithme
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Tallywithme » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 pm

I see. My work has provided that as proof of employment. I will try my best to get last week’s payslip as I get paid weekly. My interview is this coming Thursday.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:39 pm

You must include a letter from your employer which includes:

(b) A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips at paragraph 2(a) confirming:
(i) the person’s employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

Interview?

Tallywithme
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Tallywithme » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:08 pm

Hhhmmm! As I understand it, these are not on my mandatory list but as extras. I was told payslips, bank statements and my p60 will suffice? Now I’m worried. I only have 2 documents to submit understand the mandatory list and that’s my passport and BRP card.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:11 pm

Employer letter, payslips and bank statements are mandatory documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:11 pm

If it’s a spouse settlement visa you are applying for, the above stated letter is mandatory, it is included within the guidance at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence

Have a good read of the entire link, it covers practically all of the requirement.

Tallywithme
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Tallywithme » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:38 pm

I am not applying for spouse. I am extending my current BRP under the FLR private life (10 yr route). When I won my case my visa was no longer attached to a job. I am not sponsored. I’m gonna have to ask the agency to write a letter then? F**k!

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Your first post stated ‘uk spouse visa’.

I have no idea about FLR(FP) so over to other members...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:46 pm

Tallywithme wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:38 pm
I am not applying for spouse. I am extending my current BRP under the FLR private life (10 yr route). When I won my case my visa was no longer attached to a job. I am not sponsored. I’m gonna have to ask the agency to write a letter then? F**k!
It creates confusion when members tag onto other users topics that are completely unrelated, as the case now here. There is no 'one size fits all' route, there are different rules and requirements for different routes. The user who started this thread is asking about a spouse Settlment visa, nothing to do with your visa route.

Please continue your questions in your own topic you already have!!!

To the original poster of this thread, apologies for locking it, kindly start again stating specifically in the subject what visa route you are asking about.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.