ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submission of documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hurbettari
Newly Registered
Singapore

Submission of documents

Post by hurbettari » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:19 am

Hi everyone,

I have a query about the Town of Birth printed on the Life in the UK certificate. Does the Home Office take this into consideration or will they only look at the Place of Birth? I didn't know that the Town of Birth will be reflected on the certificate when I booked the test and now I'm worried about the ILR application because all my documents reflect only my country as the Place of Birth and no indication of the Town. Will this have an impact on my ILR application?

Hope someone can help to answer this question soon. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hurb

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Information on Life In UK Test Cert

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:23 am

No issue. You are overthinking.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hurbettari
Newly Registered
Singapore

Re: Information on Life In UK Test Cert

Post by hurbettari » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for replying so quickly. I'm quite anxious over this because it is really costly to apply for the ILR and I don't want my application to be rejected because of this.

Regards.
Hurb

hurbettari
Newly Registered
Singapore

Submission of documents

Post by hurbettari » Fri May 03, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of uploading my supporting documents in the UKVCAS website for my ILR application and the website says that "Your supporting evidence needs to be submitted under the categories advised... Please ensure you read the supporting document guidance on GOV.UK for your application route before including documents in the below categories".

I have searched the gov.uk website but could not find the document guidance. Can someone please point me to the right link and/or kindly provide me with a list of documents to be uploaded under the categories in the UKVCAS website?

I hope to receive a reply soon. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hurb

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Submission of documents

Post by CULLINAN » Fri May 03, 2019 8:52 pm

hurbettari wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:51 pm
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of uploading my supporting documents in the UKVCAS website for my ILR application and the website says that "Your supporting evidence needs to be submitted under the categories advised... Please ensure you read the supporting document guidance on GOV.UK for your application route before including documents in the below categories".

I have searched the gov.uk website but could not find the document guidance. Can someone please point me to the right link and/or kindly provide me with a list of documents to be uploaded under the categories in the UKVCAS website?

I hope to receive a reply soon. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hurb
Each file should be less than 6MB. Categories are not important as long as you upload all relevant documents. I think what it means is that you have to include your documents in the list of categories as given below. As long as you upload all you will be okay.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

hurbettari
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by hurbettari » Fri May 03, 2019 9:49 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for your response to my query. I wasn't sure since it specified that we have to upload the documents in the various categories. I have already uploaded the documents in the categories which I think are the most accurate. Hope this won't cause any delay to the decision making later.

Thanks.

Regards,
Hurb

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Fri May 03, 2019 10:09 pm

It shouldn’t one all relevant documents has been uploaded
Bizman