ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR after 5-year EEA Family Member VISA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

imaner
Iran

Applying ILR after 5-year EEA Family Member VISA

Post by imaner » Wed May 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Hi everyone, I'm posting this topic on behalf pf my friend;

I am an Iranian national married to a Polish girl in 2009 in Cyprus. She then moved to UK in 2014, and after three months, I got 5-year "Residence Card of a Family Member of an EEA National" sticker visa in my passport. We have been together since then and we have now two children so it should be a prove of a real marriage.

*. My wife used to work until early 2015 and was on Maternity Leave for 6 month but since September 2015 she never worked and we were on Housing and Child Tax credit until December 2018 but all benefits stopped due applying for Universal Credit and was rejected.

*. I've was working in a part time job from 2016 until January 2019 and from February 2019 till now I'm working for a courier company as self-employed.

*. In one sentence, From December 2018 we are not receiving any state benefit and I am working as self employed with the income of £3000 to £3500 a month.

Now, My visa about to expire in October 2019 and I've got the following Questions:

1. What visa application form should I fill?
2. Would I get ILR or they will give me another 3 or 5 years visa?
3. based on my circumstances, am I eligible for new visa?

Your advices are greatly appreciated :)