ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First adult British Passport application query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ilrsetm

First adult British Passport application query

Post by Ilrsetm » Wed May 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi there,
I have to ask regarding my First British Passport queries so please if anyone could answer the following below questions.
1.Do i need to send (Via check and send post office)my all previous expired Passports with the current passport?
2.Could the same professional refree (Signatory) sign my Passport application who had done before for BC application? He was my driving instructor but if you sse the Professional list on Passport application they didn’t mention the driving instructor so should i seek someone else or he should be ok?
3.do i need two photos which must be sign by the signatory?
Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: First adult British Passport application query

Post by zimba » Thu May 02, 2019 1:56 pm

1.Do i need to send (Via check and send post office)my all previous expired Passports with the current passport?
It is your current passport
2.Could the same professional refree (Signatory) sign my Passport application who had done before for BC application? He was my driving instructor but if you sse the Professional list on Passport application they didn’t mention the driving instructor so should i seek someone else or he should be ok?
The person must be a professional on the list, so you need to find a professional.
3.do i need two photos which must be sign by the signatory?
Not if you apply online. It is faster and easier
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Thu May 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Thank you zimba for your kindness and reply.
So you mean I don’t need to send my two previous Passports along with the current one.
I have read somewhere on this forum that applicant need to be send all previous Passports as well along with the current for identification.
Im not doing online so do i need then two photos to be signed by the signatory(Refree) both of them or just one?
Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 03, 2019 12:09 am

The booklet which comes with the form should tell you what to send exactly. Have you read the booklet ??!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Fri May 03, 2019 6:42 am

It doesn’t say about the previous passports so im bit confused to send my two previous and current foreign passports or just the only current one.

bookerw100
Member of Standing

Post by bookerw100 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:29 am

Ilrsetm wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:42 am
It doesn’t say about the previous passports so im bit confused to send my two previous and current foreign passports or just the only current one.
I recently got for my first adult passport and did not submit any expired foreign passport with the application.

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Fri May 03, 2019 2:07 pm

Bookerw100,
Thank you for reply.
I got it.i don’t need to submit any previous foreign passport except the current one.
What about the photos do i need to be signed by the refree(Signatory) and can my driving instructor be a signatory as he was in BC application but its not mentioned at list on passport application?
Thank you