ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF Global Office London Details Required

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

cutegirl21
India

Issue Uploading Documents to VFS Global website

Post by cutegirl21 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Hi All,

I have applied online for Spouse Visa of my husband who is in pakistan at the through gov.uk website paid IHS and visa application priority service. I have selects self upload option then there were 9 sections where we have to upload docs. I have attach files in these 9 sections than I click upload and this error message appear.
The web page temporarily down or moved error vfsgloabal.
Anyone else have a same experience? Or anyone have recently applied through this self upload service
Someone told me that we have to click on appointment section first get appointment and than upload documents is that the case?????

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Re: Issue Uploading Documents to VFS Global website

Post by Fizzy513 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:40 pm

cutegirl21 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:08 pm
Hi All,

I have applied online for Spouse Visa of my husband who is in pakistan at the through gov.uk website paid IHS and visa application priority service. I have selects self upload option then there were 9 sections where we have to upload docs. I have attach files in these 9 sections than I click upload and this error message appear.
Anyone else have a same experience? Or anyone have recently applied through this self upload service
Someone told me that we have to click on appointment section first get appointment and than upload documents is that the case?????
Hi Ian in the process of applying for my partner and she is also applying through Pakistan Islamabad. How did yh pay for priority visa. I have tried using vfs global but keeps saying unavailable at this location. Thanks for the help

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri May 10, 2019 10:45 pm

cutegirl21 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:08 pm
I have selects self upload option then there were 9 sections where we have to upload docs. I have attach files in these 9 sections than I click upload and this error message appear.
Maybe your documents have excessive size or maybe you stay inactive for more than allowed time.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

cutegirl21
India

Post by cutegirl21 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am

The document size was right and in the limit. I have not been inactive for even a second. Tried all browsers no luck.

1. Any one else tried self uploading service
2. Any one have address or have been to VF London office??

cutegirl21
India

VAF Global Office London Details Required

Post by cutegirl21 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:18 am

Hi All,

Can someone please help me out

1. Address and working hours of VAF London offfice where I can go and upload documents.
2. Do I need any appointment to attend VAF London?
3. Do I need to submit docs before or after application?
4. How long it take in visa centre?