ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on ILR Set(O) application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Query on ILR Set(O) application form

Post by moonlight55 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:00 pm

Hi,
I have a query on the online application form for Set (O). The form asks about any caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty that we may have received. I received couple of parking fines (PCNs) few years back. Do we need to include the parking fines under this section?
Do note that I had included these details in my previous visa extension application (which was successful).

Thanks!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Query on ILR Set(O) application form

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 14, 2019 3:03 am

moonlight55 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:00 pm
Hi,
I have a query on the online application form for Set (O). The form asks about any caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty that we may have received. I received couple of parking fines (PCNs) few years back. Do we need to include the parking fines under this section?
Do note that I had included these details in my previous visa extension application (which was successful).

Thanks!
indefinite-leave-to-remain/fpn-pcn-in-n ... 56534.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:23 am

Thanks! Just to be open, I'll mention them in the application anyways.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Folks,
I have one more question.

While filling the form, it asks to list down the countries & duration that I have lived before coming to UK. Apart from my home country, I have worked in couple of more countries for few years. In between those, I was back to India (my home country). Do I need to break my India stay also into multiple rows in the form?

Thanks!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 19, 2019 12:31 pm

moonlight55 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:28 pm
Folks,
I have one more question.

While filling the form, it asks to list down the countries & duration that I have lived before coming to UK. Apart from my home country, I have worked in couple of more countries for few years. In between those, I was back to India (my home country). Do I need to break my India stay also into multiple rows in the form?

Thanks!
If you moved back to india then yes. If it was only a visit then no.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Thanks.

One more question - while scanning the passports (current and old ones), do we need to scan blank pages as well?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 19, 2019 2:44 pm

moonlight55 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:53 pm
Thanks.

One more question - while scanning the passports (current and old ones), do we need to scan blank pages as well?
I did mine. I would advise to cover 5 year period including blank pages.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:14 pm

But that will not cover the period which I spent on work permit outside my home country (as mentioned in my previous query). Hope that's fine?

Thanks!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 pm

moonlight55 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:14 pm
But that will not cover the period which I spent on work permit outside my home country (as mentioned in my previous query). Hope that's fine?

Thanks!
You just have to mention absences during the 5 years qualifying period.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:33 pm

Another question - My spouse who is on dependent visa is in full time employment. Do I need to submit her P60 / Salary slip / bank statement as well? I plan to submit mine anyways as part of the application.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:36 pm

moonlight55 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:33 pm
Another question - My spouse who is on dependent visa is in full time employment. Do I need to submit her P60 / Salary slip / bank statement as well? I plan to submit mine anyways as part of the application.

Thanks.
No you don't. Her employment is irrelevant to ILR. Do not submit unnecessary documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:49 pm

Great...thanks for the quick reply as usual!

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:24 pm

There are 3 consent forms that we are supposed to sign as part of the application. I understand that first one is for me to sign, 2nd one is for my spouse to sign since some of the documentation are in joint name with her. What about the 3rd one? It says it needs to sign by someone who is providing financial support to the applicant. If no one is providing any support (I am taking care of all finances), is it safe to assume that I dont need to sign the 3rd consent form?

Thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:54 pm

moonlight55 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:24 pm
There are 3 consent forms that we are supposed to sign as part of the application. I understand that first one is for me to sign, 2nd one is for my spouse to sign since some of the documentation are in joint name with her. What about the 3rd one? It says it needs to sign by someone who is providing financial support to the applicant. If no one is providing any support (I am taking care of all finances), is it safe to assume that I dont need to sign the 3rd consent form?

Thanks.
Correct. Ignore part 3.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Great, thanks!