ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sole Representative Visa, Does previous refusals effect

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Irfanlibra2017

Sole Representative Visa, Does previous refusals effect

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:46 am

Hi,

I am considering to file Sole Representative visa as my company want me to move to UK and open a representative office and start working on the UK based clients projects. My company is 14 years old and already working with some European clients.

I hade previously applied for UK Visit & Tier 1 Enterpreneur visa but got refused. I have a previous UK 7 years stay on Student, HSMP and Tier 1 General without any overstay or any benefit claims etc...

Now my sole rep case is going to be difficult due to previous refusals or not?

Thanks

Irfanlibra2017

Maintenance funds for Sole Rep Visa

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:54 am

Hi,

I have been through the guidance notes for sole rep visa. They say that i need to show sufficient funds to support myself in the uk (Bank statements or last 6 month salary slips) etc..

I want to know is there a specific amount that i must need to show, and any minimum period of time to maintain that amount in my account like other point based visas.

Like for Tier1 we need to have maintenance funds held for 90 days etc... I think its not the case for sole rep but how much amount is sufficient to be shown.?

Thanks