ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consideration email/letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Blaster87
Newly Registered
Turkey

Consideration email/letter

Post by Blaster87 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:42 pm

Hello all,

Firstly, I am sorry if a similar topic was already opened before.

I applied for ILR on 13/2/19 via standard online service and sent documents via post to HO however, since then I neither received an acknowledgment letter/email stating my documents have been received nor any consideration email/ letter stating it's under consideration. I have read some topics on this forum and noticed that a consideration email is usually sent to people every month.

I am now thinking that HO might not have received my documents via post.

I tried calling them to ask but they didn't give me any information regarding this.

Thank you for reply in advance.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Consideration email/letter

Post by moongesture » Mon May 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Have you done your Biometrics?

Blaster87
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Blaster87 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi,

Yes I did my biometrics at the Post Office on 11/02/2019 then sent all the required documents straightaway by post on the same day with a special next day delivery. I tracked it on the post office website and it was delivered at 5.35am on 12/02/2019 and someone signed for it.

I have the proof that the post was received however, as I didn't get any kind of acknowledgment from HO, I am now very concerned about it.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Mon May 20, 2019 6:37 pm

If after biometrics home-office haven’t received your file or basic documents then you would had contacted by them or already have received some communications. You should wait till you hear from HO

Blaster87
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Blaster87 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:41 pm

Thanks. Hopefully they received the documents.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 20, 2019 7:02 pm

If you sent signed for documents and have proof of delievery then its okay. Not everyone gets acknowledgement email/post.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Blaster87
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Blaster87 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:18 pm

Ok thanks. I will have to wait then.