ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority service paid and still waiting

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nagham91
Newly Registered
Mood:
Lebanon

Super priority service paid and still waiting

Post by Nagham91 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Hi everyone, i just want to share my experience
Since 26th of april 2019 i applied for my indefinite leave to remain in croydon via sopra steria and i paid the £800 fee for a super priority service and it was a friday
They took my biometrics, signature and all the documents needed and theady who was serving me said that am going to recieve the email from home office on monday
Then on monday the 29th I received from them that they need more time with my application
After around two weeks I contacted them some one answered the phone and said they going to investigate
After that I received an email saying we will try to work on it as quickly as possible and will make a refund for £800 fee where appropriate
Till today 20th of may so its almost 1 month from applying for it and didn’t get any decision from them and they are not clear with and didn’t say why they delay my application this much
If someone please can help me how i can know what going on as there is no direct way to communicate with them and it’s really confused
My mom has an operation next month and want to see her in my country🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Super priority service paid and still waiting

Post by CR001 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:11 pm

Useful to state your visa route to ILR and what documents you submitted! :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Re: Super priority service paid and still waiting

Post by secret.simon » Mon May 20, 2019 9:17 pm

Also, do you have any period of overstay or breaching immigration rules (such as working more than permitted hours on a student visa).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.