ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa Russia

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Astonvillan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Fiancée to spouse visa

Post by Astonvillan » Fri May 17, 2019 2:07 am

Hi all,Hope I’ve posted in the right place.Here goes.My now wife who came to the uk on a fiancé visa in January and having got married in March left the country due to work commitments.Her fiancé visa expires in July would she be allowed to enter back in the uk now that her status has changed from fiancé to married.We was hoping she could apply her spouse visa before her current visa expires.Thank you for your responses in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Fiancée to spouse visa

Post by seagul » Fri May 17, 2019 2:22 pm

If she can be able to satisfy the airport immigration staff then maybe allowed to enter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Astonvillan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Fiancée to spouse visa

Post by Astonvillan » Fri May 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Thank you

Astonvillan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Spouse visa Russia

Post by Astonvillan » Wed May 22, 2019 1:56 am

Hi all.Hope someone can help.My wife is in the process of apply for her spouse visa as previously she had a fiancé visa.We just was wondering how would she submit her documents would they be uploaded when she goes for her biometrics appointment in Moscow?or would she have to send them by post to Sheffield.As the postal service is very slow over there.Thanks for any information

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa Russia

Post by CR001 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:10 am

Is she not able to return before her fiance Settlment visa expires to switch in the UK?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Astonvillan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Astonvillan » Wed May 22, 2019 7:38 am

No not from the advice I’ve been given.we initially made the made the mistake of applying for fiancé visit visa instead of the fiancé settlement visa.so would have to apply from outside uk.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:43 am

Ahh, so she applied for the marriage visit visa costing under £100 instead of the fiance Settlment visa costing £1523. That's a pity.

Not sure of the process for documents in Russia though. Hopefully someone can advise if it is unclear from the application process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Astonvillan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Astonvillan » Wed May 22, 2019 7:59 am

Yeah unfortunately i didn’t realise there was two types.So now just trying to work out how to send the supporting documents and also is it just the online form from the ukvisa website or do also have to put VAF 4A financial form.Its all so confusing lol

Jhelumi
Mood:

Post by Jhelumi » Wed May 22, 2019 3:08 pm

Astonvillan wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:59 am
Yeah unfortunately i didn’t realise there was two types.So now just trying to work out how to send the supporting documents and also is it just the online form from the ukvisa website or do also have to put VAF 4A financial form.Its all so confusing lol
Hello,

Online Application and also the VAF 4A form.

Only submit the online application once you have all the documentation ready.

Astonvillan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Astonvillan » Wed May 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Thank you for the reply