ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Visa granted Can I bring Her to UK Without spouse VISA decision not received yet?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kaif_khan
Newly Registered

Child Visa granted Can I bring Her to UK Without spouse VISA decision not received yet?

Post by Kaif_khan » Fri May 24, 2019 7:31 am

I would appreciate anyones help on this matter.
I applied for spouse and child dependant visa together and my child was granted visa but still not received decision for my spouse (wife). My question is can child travel with me (father) a british citizen without my wife visa? My childs vignette reads as follows: Child App(appendix I persume) FM standard. I would appreciate All the replies received.

vinny

Re: Child Visa granted Can I bring Her to UK Without spouse VISA decision not received yet?

Post by vinny » Fri May 24, 2019 10:05 am

It’s unlikely (E-ECC.1.6.) that they would have granted your child’s visa without granting your wife’s visa.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Kaif_khan
Newly Registered

Re: Child Visa granted Can I bring Her to UK Without spouse VISA decision not received yet?

Post by Kaif_khan » Fri May 24, 2019 5:20 pm

Thanks vinny for the quick reply. Which amazes me is why my wife hasnt had a call or email to say pick up passport or anything. Shall I ask to take trip to the Vfs gerrys office and ask them to check if passport has arrived or just wait? Hence why I asked if I can bring my child back with me until we receive a decision. Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 26, 2019 5:19 am

Ask them to check.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Kaif_khan
Newly Registered

Post by Kaif_khan » Sun May 26, 2019 4:08 pm

Thanks again vinny. She Will make the trip tomorrow (Monday) fingers Crossed.