ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Leave to remain/ 10 years route under compelling and compassion

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Raeesbacha
Newly Registered

Leave to remain/ 10 years route under compelling and compassion

Post by Raeesbacha » Thu May 30, 2019 12:11 pm

arrived in to the U.K. on visitor visa with my 2 siblings both under age of 18. Age 12-14-16 3 siblings applied for asylum after 2 years refused asylum case than want to court. Court has decided to give us discretionary leave to remain 10 years route under compelling and compassionate circumstance/ also family and private life. We want to travel but don’t have our country passport. Our country is refusing to give us a passport as their is no proof that we are the right citizen of that particular nation. My social worker has applied for travel documents and home office has given me certified of travel documents and I can’t get refugee one as my asylum case hasn’t been successful I’m fully aware of that l. Today my question is that I have given leave to remain and got my travel documents is I am still able to travel to my home country with certificate of travel documents as I have no fear of prosecution as I was not given a refugee case. Or if I make my own home country passport and travel to my native country is that okay with BRP card and leave to remain of fail asylum seeker would I get any country when coming back to the U.K..

Garry20g

Re: Leave to remain/ 10 years route under compelling and compassion

Post by Garry20g » Thu May 30, 2019 8:56 pm

Hi. My asylum refused as well and after this I got 2.5 years visa on 10 years route. I would I like to apply for travel documents. Can you please give me idea that what documents do you send to home office for travel document