ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

w0nderw0man
Newly Registered

Documents for naturalisation

Post by w0nderw0man » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Hi,

I would like to know if Passports need to be (or will be) fully scanned for the appointment at Sopa Steria and will they be sent/kept by the Home Office until the naturalisation application has been determined?

As I want to know if I will have to cancel all travel plans if it takes at least 3-4 months to know the outcome :roll: .

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents for naturalisation

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Scanned. You keep originals. This has been answered many times.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

guru1s

Re: Documents for naturalisation

Post by guru1s » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:03 am

w0nderw0man wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:45 pm
Hi,

I would like to know if Passports need to be (or will be) fully scanned for the appointment at Sopa Steria and will they be sent/kept by the Home Office until the naturalisation application has been determined?

As I want to know if I will have to cancel all travel plans if it takes at least 3-4 months to know the outcome :roll: .

Thank you
No need to send originals by post if you apply online. They will look at your originals at Sopra Steria and return these straight away.