ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin review late submission

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Admin review late submission

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Hi,
I got refusal on my Tier-1 entrepreneur VISA with giving eligibility for admin review with in 14 days.
Basically I need to submit my admin review on 3rd of May, But my representative and I have tried lot of times to submit admin review on 2nd and 3rd. But got an error in home office payment section( I have that screenshot). Due to final day on 3rd we are unable to submit the admin review because of that error, my representative has submitted my admin review without Payment on 3rd. I have emailed them straight away on 3rd regarding error but I have got reply only on 8th and stating as “sorry you have encountered with some technical problem how ever keep try again and again.

After submitting my admin review on 3rd I got automatic reply from admin review as they received my admin review application and it take 28days.

Later on 7th of May I got other email from admin review as “ we have received my admin review but you have submitted without payment and however you have paid your application fee so you must need to pay £80 if we want to review your admin review so please submit fresh application again” I have submitted again with payment on 7th again.

Now I got my admin review decision today stating “ Thanks for making admin review application on 7th of May and we carefully consider the points that you raised in the administrative review application. We have maintained the original decision for the reasons given below”

And they explained all the raised points in the following pages one by one like why I have not scored the required points, And on the front page they have given 14 days to say the reasons if I want stay further in UK.

My question is if I apply any further visa in these 14 days they do calculate as in time application or not because I have submitted twice the admin review once on 3rd which is my last date and once after getting an email from admin review stating as please submit fresh application with payment.

In this decision they have not mentioned anything like late submission of application or in valid application. all they have done is cleared the doubts which is raised by my representative.

Now I want to apply other VISA in this 14 days, they do really consider my VISA as in time application or not ?

I have screenshots of payment error on home office page and email, which I have sent to admin review on 3rd asking as “ i have got this problem what I need to do” and their replies for My email.

I am really worrying so much please help me out.. I am too scare now.
Thanks

marcnath

Re: Admin review late submission

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 pm

Tracypowell1998 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:00 pm
Hi,
I got refusal on my Tier-1 entrepreneur VISA with giving eligibility for admin review with in 14 days.
Basically I need to submit my admin review on 3rd of May, But my representative and I have tried lot of times to submit admin review on 2nd and 3rd. But got an error in home office payment section( I have that screenshot). Due to final day on 3rd we are unable to submit the admin review because of that error, my representative has submitted my admin review without Payment on 3rd. I have emailed them straight away on 3rd regarding error but I have got reply only on 8th and stating as “sorry you have encountered with some technical problem how ever keep try again and again.

After submitting my admin review on 3rd I got automatic reply from admin review as they received my admin review application and it take 28days.

Later on 7th of May I got other email from admin review as “ we have received my admin review but you have submitted without payment and however you have paid your application fee so you must need to pay £80 if we want to review your admin review so please submit fresh application again” I have submitted again with payment on 7th again.

Now I got my admin review decision today stating “ Thanks for making admin review application on 7th of May and we carefully consider the points that you raised in the administrative review application. We have maintained the original decision for the reasons given below”

And they explained all the raised points in the following pages one by one like why I have not scored the required points, And on the front page they have given 14 days to say the reasons if I want stay further in UK.

My question is if I apply any further visa in these 14 days they do calculate as in time application or not because I have submitted twice the admin review once on 3rd which is my last date and once after getting an email from admin review stating as please submit fresh application with payment.

In this decision they have not mentioned anything like late submission of application or in valid application. all they have done is cleared the doubts which is raised by my representative.

Now I want to apply other VISA in this 14 days, they do really consider my VISA as in time application or not ?

I have screenshots of payment error on home office page and email, which I have sent to admin review on 3rd asking as “ i have got this problem what I need to do” and their replies for My email.

I am really worrying so much please help me out.. I am too scare now.
Thanks
Since you AR is refused, you are an overstayer and can no longer make an "in-time" application. This has nothing to do with your delay in submission of the fees.

You can submit a new application within 14 days from the refusal letter of the AR. If the new application is successful, your overstay period will be ignored for any future applications such as your extension or ILR application.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 pm

I have submitted my Dependent visa even before I receive my AR refusal.

All I am worrying about that AR submission twice once without payment( due to technical problems in home office page And I have screenshots of that ) before my 14 days period and once with payment after receiving email from admin review team as submit new application with payment after that 14 days period.

All I am worrying is , do they consider my Dependent VISA as a valid in time VISA which I made even before I received my AR refusal ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:55 pm

Tracypowell1998 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 pm
I have submitted my Dependent visa even before I receive my AR refusal.

All I am worrying about that AR submission twice once without payment( due to technical problems in home office page And I have screenshots of that ) before my 14 days period and once with payment after receiving email from admin review team as submit new application with payment after that 14 days period.

All I am worrying is , do they consider my Dependent VISA as a valid in time VISA which I made even before I received my AR refusal ?
Your Dependent visa would automatically be refused as your visa is refused. Have you not been informed of the Dependant visa refusal ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Why ? What is the reason for Dependent visa automatically refusing ? What is wrong ?

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:09 pm

I have just submitted two days back my Dependent visa ..
can you please clarify me this one please
What is the case in my admin review submission
Because I have submitted 3rd ( that’s the final day of 14 days period) without making payment due to technical issues in home Office page while doing payment.

Second time after getting email from admin review team on 7th stating as please submit fresh one with payment.
Do they consider my admin review as applied with in 14 days period ? Or not?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Tracypowell1998 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:59 pm
Why ? What is the reason for Dependent visa automatically refusing ? What is wrong ?
As the name indicates, a Dependent visa is dependent on someone - in this case, you as the main applicant. Since you do not have a valid visa anymore, HO has no way to issue a Dependant visa.
Tracypowell1998 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:09 pm
I have just submitted two days back my Dependent visa ..
can you please clarify me this one please
What is the case in my admin review submission
Because I have submitted 3rd ( that’s the final day of 14 days period) without making payment due to technical issues in home Office page while doing payment.

Second time after getting email from admin review team on 7th stating as please submit fresh one with payment.
Do they consider my admin review as applied with in 14 days period ? Or not?
You submitted your AR application in time. HO accepted a late payment of fees. And they actually reviewed and took a decision on your AR application. It strongly suggests that HO considers the AR application was a valid in time application.

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:53 pm

actually I am not main applicant, I am Dependent on my husband.. he is studying masters.. so I am looking for student dependent. Thanks

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:03 pm

But on my admin review refusal letter they have mentioned thanks for your application on 7th, but basically my last date for admin review is 3rd.. as I said I have submitted one on 3rd without payment due to error on payment page in home office page and second one on 7th after getting email from home office stating as submit fresh application with payment.

On decision letter they have mentioned as admin review application date as 7th only?

So did they are considered my application with in 14 days application? Or not ..

sorry for asking same question again and again but I am worrying so much. Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:00 pm

Ok. You have been very confusing.

It appears you are currently a Tier 4 Dependant and had applied to Switch to Tier 1 Ent ?

When does your current dependant visa expire ?

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:16 pm

Nope I have have applied for Tier-1 and it is refused later applied for admin review of tier-1 .. before receiving the admin review decision I have applied for Student Dependent on my husband who is studying masters.

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:20 pm

I have studied masters.. and after that applied for Tier-1 it was refused.. then applied for admin review.. before receiving my admin review I have applied Dependent on my husband.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:21 am

Ok. So you were on Tier 4.

You then applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

And while the AR process for Tier 1 E was in progress, you applied for Tier 4 Dependant visa.

I hope I got that right - If not, please reply with very clear dates and status of your visas and the decision letters you received.

Without knowing when you Tier 4 visa expires/expired and the date of application of each of the other visas, it is tough to say.

Did you get a confirmation of your Tier 4 dependant visa with an application ID ?

You cannot have two applications pending at any time with HO. So, if your Dependant visa application had been accepted, the T1E application should have been considered withdrawn and they should not have made any decision on that.

It appears that your Dependant visa application was made after the decision on the AR was made (even if it was before you were informed). If that is the case, then your Dependant visa was not an in-time visa but may still be within the 14 days.

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:08 am

Yes, that’s right..what you have understood is exactly correct

And my student visa expiring on May 3rd 2018 and applied for Tier-1 on April 30th.
Later this is all happened.. Decision came for Tier-1 and applied for Admin review.. before receiving applied for Dependent on my Husband who is studying Masters.

So this is my case

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:01 pm

Tracypowell1998 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:08 am
Yes, that’s right..what you have understood is exactly correct

And my student visa expiring on May 3rd 2018 and applied for Tier-1 on April 30th.
Later this is all happened.. Decision came for Tier-1 and applied for Admin review.. before receiving applied for Dependent on my Husband who is studying Masters.

So this is my case
You still did not answer this :
marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:21 am

Did you get a confirmation of your Tier 4 dependant visa with an application ID ?

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:28 pm

Yes , I got the application Id and going for super priority VISA process.. on next week.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:26 pm

Tracypowell1998 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:28 pm
Yes , I got the application Id and going for super priority VISA process.. on next week.
ok. HO clearly messed up things. But it should not matter for you. They should have cancelled the T1E AR and not decided on that.

Your section 3C leave was valid when you applied for the dependant visa, so at least that is in your favour

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:21 pm

Thanks, for your information..
all I am worrying is
they do consider my AR application as with the 14 days period or not ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:46 am

Tracypowell1998 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:21 pm
Thanks, for your information..
all I am worrying is
they do consider my AR application as with the 14 days period or not ?
Clearly they did if they made a decision on it. If not, they should have just replied telling you it was an out of time application.

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:53 am

Thanks, for your reply.. I am really worrying last couple of days on words about this..

I am actually want to go On VISA slot Day with a covering letter explaining all these late payment thing.. is it okey to do that ? Or it’s no need ?

And there have any strong points to reject my application? (Considering Tier-1 refusal or submitting admin review or anything else)

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:56 am

Tracypowell1998 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:53 am
Thanks, for your reply.. I am really worrying last couple of days on words about this..

I am actually want to go On VISA slot Day with a covering letter explaining all these late payment thing.. is it okey to do that ? Or it’s no need ?

And there have any strong points to reject my application? (Considering Tier-1 refusal or submitting admin review or anything else)
Always good to be prepared. But I doubt if it will be needed.

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:02 am

Thanks for your help.

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 am

Is it .. My previous Tier-1 VISA refusal gonna effect on my Dependent visa ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:00 pm

Tracypowell1998 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 am
Is it .. My previous Tier-1 VISA refusal gonna effect on my Dependent visa ?
No

Tracypowell1998
Newly Registered

Post by Tracypowell1998 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Thanks you so much for your help.