ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recieved pre-settled status but cannot view or prove it on gov.uk

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ephi
Newly Registered

Recieved pre-settled status but cannot view or prove it on gov.uk

Post by ephi » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:45 pm

Hi all,

I recieved my pre-settled status confirmation letter by e-mail on 4th June. Then I went to home office's ''view and prove you rights'' service, I'm getting past every step normally but in the last page where I should be able to see my status with my photo aside I recieve an error saying ''We can't find your status''.
I called resolution center they said it's a technical issue on the website and their technical team will deal with it. Couple of days ago I recieved a voicemail from them saying ''They fixed the issue and did some test of a sort and that I should try to view my status now. It didn't work again...

My family permit visa expired on June the 7th and Even though I have been granted with pre-settled status, I have to use CoA letter to cover me until this issue is fixed.

What a terrible experience.

kamoe

Re: Recieved pre-settled status but cannot view or prove it on gov.uk

Post by kamoe » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:33 am

ephi wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:45 pm
Hi all,

I recieved my pre-settled status confirmation letter by e-mail on 4th June. Then I went to home office's ''view and prove you rights'' service, I'm getting past every step normally but in the last page where I should be able to see my status with my photo aside I recieve an error saying ''We can't find your status''.
I called resolution center they said it's a technical issue on the website and their technical team will deal with it. Couple of days ago I recieved a voicemail from them saying ''They fixed the issue and did some test of a sort and that I should try to view my status now. It didn't work again...

My family permit visa expired on June the 7th and Even though I have been granted with pre-settled status, I have to use CoA letter to cover me until this issue is fixed.

Contact the Resolution Center ASAP again, if issue is not solved within 48 hours, then escalate with your MP.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:35 pm

ephi wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:45 pm
Hi all,

So this is ongoing problem . I am having same issue like you. I was granted settled status 1 week ago. I already have new Biometric RC they send me But I can't see my status. it says : We cannot find your status

I called EU settlement scheme and they confirmed on their system they can see I've settled status and they send RC to me by Post but they can't see what I see .
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

sfljiaf

Post by sfljiaf » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:03 am

Are you getting to the step where it sends you a PIN by text or email? If not, what ID document are you using? If you've got a BRC, it might be that your status is linked to your BRC number, not your passport number.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:41 pm

sfljiaf wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:03 am
Are you getting to the step where it sends you a PIN by text or email? If not, what ID document are you using? If you've got a BRC, it might be that your status is linked to your BRC number, not your passport number.

Passport : it worked on first day when I received the email because I checked. but since day 2 not working and still same
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021