ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form MN1 Question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Afi9
Newly Registered
Romania

Form MN1 Question

Post by Afi9 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi everyone,
I recently go Settled Status through EU settlement scheme.
I have two kids born in UK before settled status...

I want to apply for their registration as British Citizenship ... the first and foremost question I want to ask about them is that
"They have no ID document" they don't have any passport, id card or travel document. As they were born in UK and never been outside the country. I have difficulty obtaining their Romanian Passports, because of father's circumstances.

Can i still apply for them, without any ID document. I have birth certificates etc...

If i say No (passport), No (id card) and No (travel document) to all these questions then in the end the application form reads like this...

"If Mr xyz has a passport then provide this with your application. If Mr xyz does not have a passport then you must provide another officially-issued identity document. This could include an official travel document or national identity card."

which pretty much implies that (in my understanding) that they must have some ID document. Or is it ok for the kids born in uk to have no id document and still be able to register?
Please help, im thanking in advance to everyone...
Regards