ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bibi1234
Newly Registered
Canada

Spouse visa application

Post by Bibi1234 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 am

Hello,
I made my online application May 14.
Went for biometric and scanning of documents on May 17. My passport was sent to Sheffield on the same day from Toronto, Canada.
It is now 3 weeks later and I have not received anything from the home office to confirm that they have received my application and documents or that it is in process. My question is do they always send a confirmation email or will I only receive one when a decision has been made? Should I email them about the status of my application? All payments were made May 14.

Irena369
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa application

Post by Irena369 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:33 am

Hi Bibi1234,

So how did it go? When did u get the reply because
Im in the same situation right now. Its been 2 weeks almost but havent received no email from
them. Could you please tell me when did they send u an email and I hope u had positive answer