ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for Parents - separate applications?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sumayyahhai
Newly Registered

Visit Visa for Parents - separate applications?

Post by sumayyahhai » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:55 pm

I recently found that my parents have to submit two separate applications for both of them to visit.
I'm not sponsoring them, just helping filling in their application for them.

It was straightforward for my father however I'm confused on how to submit for my mother.

1. For employment status for my father, he stated retired and unemployed. what hould my mother enter? She is a housewife and almost always has been.
2. for DO you have nay other income or savings, my father's application stated savings and investments. that's for his bank account. What should my mother's application choose?
3. For how much money you spend each month, should she enter the same amount as my father's?
4. For your expected cost of visit should she enter the same amount as my father stated?

My father's application is already paid for but the documents haven't been uploaded. (I stupidly thought that one application would include both of them together since they asked who you are travelling with.)

5.Would they both not be getting to submit their documents together since their applications are submitted on different dates?

How do they even apply together in the first place.?

So confused!

sumayyahhai
Newly Registered

Re: Visit Visa for Parents - separate applications?

Post by sumayyahhai » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:54 am

Hi sorry, any takers for this one?

newbie0203
India

Re: Visit Visa for Parents - separate applications?

Post by newbie0203 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:31 pm

sumayyahhai wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:55 pm
I recently found that my parents have to submit two separate applications for both of them to visit.
I'm not sponsoring them, just helping filling in their application for them.

It was straightforward for my father however I'm confused on how to submit for my mother.

1. For employment status for my father, he stated retired and unemployed. what hould my mother enter? She is a housewife and almost always has been.
2. for DO you have nay other income or savings, my father's application stated savings and investments. that's for his bank account. What should my mother's application choose?
3. For how much money you spend each month, should she enter the same amount as my father's?
4. For your expected cost of visit should she enter the same amount as my father stated?

My father's application is already paid for but the documents haven't been uploaded. (I stupidly thought that one application would include both of them together since they asked who you are travelling with.)

5.Would they both not be getting to submit their documents together since their applications are submitted on different dates?

How do they even apply together in the first place.?

So confused!
1. For employment status for my father, he stated retired and unemployed. what hould my mother enter? She is a housewife and almost always has been. - Not employed for your mother
2. for DO you have nay other income or savings, my father's application stated savings and investments. that's for his bank account. What should my mother's application choose? enter 'I do not have any other income or savings'
3. For how much money you spend each month, should she enter the same amount as my father's? I dont think this question will be relevant once you answered above question
4. For your expected cost of visit should she enter the same amount as my father stated? You would need to enter trip cost for her. I divided total cost between two.. You have to choose 'Someone else is paying' option for your mother and put your fathers details in.